Janssen Research & Development, L.L.C., a division of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies is recruiting for an Analytic QC Scientist located in Spring House, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Research & Development, LLC is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
Are you an experienced protein biochemist with knowledge of biologics and antibody development? Are you interested in applying your expertise to discover novel therapeutics aimed at addressing the most difficult disease challenges?
We at Janssen Biotherapeutics are looking for a highly motivated bioanalytical scientist to join a team committed to the bold objective of changing the future of medicine. Collaborating with our team of dynamic and innovative scientists in Biologics Discovery, you will be responsible for advancing the most cutting-edge biologics medicines to the clinic. In this role, you will leverage a variety of biochemical and analytical approaches to ensure the highest quality and rigor are applied to deliver innovative therapeutic candidates. If you have the passion and drive to make a difference and want to contribute to our mission, please consider joining our team.
- PhD or equivalent in Biochemistry, Microbiology, Immunology, Biotechnology, Biophysics, or related discipline
- Proficiency with protein characterization assays (e.g. CE-SDS, SEC, SPR, ELISA, Endotoxin)
- In-depth understanding of protein biophysical characteristics
- Passion to drive efficiency of existing processes while simultaneously working to implement and apply novel solutions to technical challenges.
- Demonstrated ability to innovate and solve problems
- Maintain accurate electronic laboratory notebooks and other records and writing of technical reports, summaries, protocols, and manuscripts.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated excellence at developing high throughput assays to analyze protein or biological samples.
- Experience with protein expression and purification
- Record of working as a part multi-disciplinary team to drive results
- Ability to take on an integral role on project and functional teams to drive project advancement
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability
United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House-
Janssen Research & Development, LLC (6084)