Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Process Technician - Night Shift (Multiple Openings in Multiple Departments - 2GT, 3GT & 4GT)
Requisition ID: 0519180123
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc., a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting Process Technicians to join its dynamic team located in its manufacturing site at its global headquarters in Jacksonville, FL.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Provides operational, maintenance, technical and process support for the production lines in a continuous 24/7 manufacturing environment
- Operates, maintains, troubleshoots, and repairs the equipment while adhering to all quality and safety policies and procedures and working under minimal supervision
- Performs a variety of tasks needed to monitor and adjust the process to improve throughput
- Coordinates, performs, and documents preventative maintenance
- Maintains current knowledge and adheres to provisions of FDA, OSHA, GMP, MPs, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, equipment specifications and process specifications
- Monitors equipment and process status for new products and new installations
- Performs routine cleaning and clearing of equipment jams
- Performs routine and non-routine maintenance
- Adheres to safety p environmental policy and procedures and supports department environmental objectives
- Trains new technicians and cross trains peers
- Prepares and maintains accurate documentation for adherence to GMP, FDA, and ISO regulations
- High School degree or equivalent required; 2+ years of college in technical disciple emphasizing electro-mechanical, PLC, pneumatics preferred
- A minimum of 1 year of relevant technical/vocational industry experience required (electrical, mechanical, pneumatics, hydraulics/fluid flow, PLC’s, etc.)
- Maintenance or engineering experience with high volume production line environment preferred
- Working knowledge and/or troubleshooting skills in the following areas are highly preferred: Process improvement, PLC systems, electro/mechanical devices, robotic/servo systems, safety devices, equipment installation, debug and qualification, control circuitry development, electro-mechanical troubleshooting/repair, equipment prototyping, production start-up, equipment process development and mechanical devices, controller, mechanical parts design, tooling experience, materials/metal working, and mechanical power transmission
- Competent communication skills, both written and verbal required
- Ability to successfully pass a written technical skills assessment test required
- Ability to organize and prioritize projects and handle multiple tasks required
- Ability to work in an empowered work team environment under minimal supervision required
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of the position which include: stooping, walking, pulling, lifting (up to 23 pounds), hearing, visual acuity, kneeling, reaching, and standing
- Must be willing and able to work rotating 12-hour night shift which includes some weekends, some holidays, and overtime in support of Continuous Operations (schedule is 6pm – 6am, with a few days on, a few days off, will work some but not all weekends)
- While these openings are for the night shift, all candidates must be willing and able to move to the day shift if requested due to business need
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)