Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Scientist, Hematology Translational Research
Spring House, Pennsylvania
Requisition ID: 0510180122
Janssen Research & Development, L.L.C., a division of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies is recruiting for an Senior Scientist, located in Spring House, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Please visit http://www.janssenrnd.com/ for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Senior Scientist will function as part of the Oncology Translational Research group within the Oncology Hematology Disease Area Stronghold (HemeDAS). This main function for this position is to drive translational research projects and collaborations across the DAS, both for compound specific programs and for broader hematology specific projects. The Senior Scientist will work independently and in conjunction with the Heme DAS Translational Research leader to guide translational collaborations and projects within compound specific programs and across the HemeDAS. Additional responsibilities include:
- Develop, implement, and deliver on translational collaborations and projects, including initial proposal development, planning timelines and resources, monitoring milestones and final deliverables
- Work closely with biomarker leads of clinical programs to implement projects and collaborations to explore novel indications and new drug combinations for compounds in clinical development
- Act as the biomarker lead/translational research scientist for specific compounds and clinical programs
- Develop and implement the translational strategy for the compound, participate in the CDT and important working groups, and present strategies to key senior governance meetings
- Guide working groups to implement HemeDAS translational strategy and manage ongoing programs and projects
- Communicate project deliverables to the leaders of the HemeDAS, Oncology therapeutic area (TA) leaders, and other senior governance groups when necessary
- Interact and liaison with internal experts, external experts, academic groups, and CROs to establish collaborations and projects
- Fulfill regulatory responsibilities including preparing, updating, and finalizing preclinical sections for regulatory documents that contain data from preclinical projects and collaborations
- Ph.D. in Molecular Biology or related field with at least three (3) years of applicable translational, biomarker, program management, clinical trial and/or research experience is required
- Post-doctoral experience is preferred
- Strong publication record demonstrating relevant experience in clinical trials, early drug development, drug discovery or biomarkers is required
- Experience in managing multi-faceted projects and programs is preferred
- Experience in drug discovery and/or early development is required
- Hematology experience is preferred
- Biologics experience is preferred
- Pharmaceutical and/or biotech industry experience is preferred
United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)