Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Site Facilities Manager
Requisition ID: 0505170918
Biosense Webster, Inc., part of the CCS Group, within
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Site
Facilities Manager be located in Irwindale, CA.
This position serves as a single point of accountability and is responsible for delivering quality, safe, compliant and productive workplace environments—across a site—with a high touch customer service orientation. Responsible for delivering facilities maintenance operations, infrastructure management, space management, and on- site employee and business services.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required, a focused degree in business, engineering is preferred
- An advanced degree (MBA) is preferred
- A minimum of eight (8) years of relevant facilities experience is required
- Proven experience in leadership roles within facilities management is preferred
- Knowledge of GMP, EHS, and other regulatory standards is required
- Knowledge of compliance, maintenance and construction best practices is required
- Experience in Project Management is required
- Customer Relationship Management, Supplier Relationship Management and/or Site Governance/Operations experience is required
- Financial/budget management is required
- Adept in working in a matrix organization is preferred
- Ability to focus strategically while maintaining a tactical/operational focus is preferred
- Ability to lead diverse teams through change and organizational transformation is required
- Ability to travel domestically and/or internationally up to 15% of the time
Biosense Webster Inc. (6010)