Johnson & Johnson Careers
Area Vice President, North Central Region: Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices
Requisition ID: 0500190405
Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is currently recruiting for an Area Vice President for the North Central Region located in Minnesota, Illinois, Wisconsin or Michigan.
The AVP North Central Region is responsible for overall management of our large Group Purchasing Organizations (GPO’s) and Hospital System (IDN) customers in the North Central Region. Incumbent will develop and manage a highly effective team of Directors of Strategic Accounts (DSA’s), Contract Directors (CD’s) and Associate Directors of Strategic Accounts (ADSA’s) to achieve business plan objectives of revenue growth, price erosion and access to J&J MD businesses.
The primary responsibilities include:
- Lead and manage the team to develop business plans with our North Central Region customers.
- Establish sustainable relationships with hospital and healthcare executives, key economic decision makers & strategic partners that enables transformation of the current commercial model by creating joint value that results in the ongoing reduction of costs, continuous process improvement, growth and profitability for both partners
- Work collaboratively and consultatively to match customer’s needs and expectations with internal MD/J&J capabilities (e.g. Professional Education, Supply Chain and Logistics, Data Analytics, and Health Economics, Finance, Marketing, R&D, Outcomes Research) Guide team to develop strategies that translate sector & franchise specific goals into channel & customer specific business plans. Assess customer needs and align internal resources to optimize customer satisfaction and business goals, drive contract pricing and compliance.
- Lead and support field contracting strategies, implementation and measurement
- Lead engagement and collaboration with field sales, marketing, finance & enterprise counterparts including Pharm as appropriate to ensure that the North Central Region strategies are aligned with broader organization, sector & enterprise goals. Key leader and customer advocate working closely with Sales AVPs & regional marketing leaders to facilitate execution against national strategies
- Develop and coach directors and managers on critical business competencies such as Business Acumen and Clinical and Product Knowledge as well as Leadership imperatives
- Provide awareness and training to key stakeholders regarding North Central market trends
- Set overall objectives and targets and lead development and provide oversight of account metrics.
- Support the VP, Account Management in the creation of an industry leading capability of account management, services execution, and deep customer insights at the market and account level
- Ensure coordinated execution of customer solutions through clinical and economic services and programs
Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent; MBA desirable
10-15 years sales, sales/account management, marketing, finance, or general management/consulting experience; strategic sales/ solution selling account management experience strongly preferred
5 years of people management experience
- 3 years customer management experience
- Knowledge of Healthcare marketplace required
- Medical Device marketplace strongly desired
- Excellent strategic thinking skills required.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior ability to collaborate with peers, leaders and senior executives.
- Superior ability to navigate the organization and decision-making processes.
- Outstanding ability to toggle between big picture and attention to detail required.
- Ability to travel up to 50%
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
North America-United States-Michigan, North America-United States-Minnesota, North America-United States-Wisconsin
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)