Johnson & Johnson Careers
Product Director (PD), Patient Experience
Requisition ID: 0492190726
Janssen Biotech, Inc., a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is recruiting a Product Director (PD), Patient Experience, located in Horsham, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Biotech, Inc. is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
The Patient Experience Product Director will be responsible for developing effective strategies to influence and educate patients and caregivers on the brand for the Leukemia and Lymphoma disease state. The individual will lead the strategic development, tactical execution and deployment of all aspects of the patient experience business plan and be accountable to meet key educational and financial objectives of the brand.
This position will require significant collaboration with external partners, internal cross-functional partners, agencies and advocacy partners, and field-based sales/account teams.
Key job activities include:
- You will lead the strategy and tactical implementation of the brand DTP activities
- You will develop media strategy and planning and lead tactical execution, measurement, and optimization
- You will lead select Market Research studies in partnership with Commercial Excellence – patient journey, ATUs, insights, etc
- You will develop and execute patient education strategy (branded and unbranded)
- You will lead all aspects of CRM program development, implementation, and measurement.
- You will lead the continued evolution of patient website/digital assets
- You will partner with strategic advocacy organizations to optimize relationship and sponsorships
- You will partner with Market Access Team to run patient cost support programs and You&i offering
- You will assist in the management of key agencies – media, creative, PR
- You will partner with field teams to develop aligned strategic objectives and execution of all initiatives.
- You will lead CAC reviews for DTP and patient education materials and programs
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Pharmaceutical Science or a related field is required; an MBA is preferred but not required.
- A minimum of 7 years of business experience, with a minimum of 4 years of pharmaceutical or consumer marketing experience, and at least 2 years of in-line marketing experience, required.
- Practical knowledge of pharmaceutical marketing that includes FDA regulatory and legal environment, reimbursement, managed markets and all channels is preferred.
- Experience in consumer/patient marketing preferred.
- Understanding of budgeting and financial practices as well as experience in market research is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) and experience presenting to management is required.
- Must be able to work in a team environment and be customer/market oriented.
This position is located in Horsham, PA and requires up to 25% domestic travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability
Janssen Biotech, Inc. (6014)