Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager, Strategic Pricing
Requisition ID: 0470180503
Janssen Inc. is hiring a Manager, Strategic Pricing in the Government Affairs and Market Access department located in Toronto, ON.
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, metabolic and chronic diseases and women’s health. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen Inc. is a member of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.ca for more information.
About Government Affairs and Market Access
We strategically navigate the complex healthcare environment by proactively engaging with patients, payers and funding decision makers to communicate the value of our portfolio, to ensure patients have access to our medications and contribute to the sustainability of our healthcare system.
Your key responsibilities:
- Help implement strategic pricing plans aimed at optimizing profit for new and existing products
- Assist in developing the annual price increase strategy and take primary responsibility for implementing the price increase/price change policy including communication with internal and external customers, gaining price approvals and facilitating upload of new prices to SAP
- Actively partner with internal customers (e.g., sales/marketing, Health Economics and Reimbursement, Government Relations) to develop pricing strategies both pre and post-launch, including taking a leadership role for products with straightforward pricing issues
- Assist in communicating price strategies to internal and external customers
- Create persuasive PMPRB pricing submissions to influence positive PMPRB decisions, as required
- Prepare Patented Medicines Pricing Review Board (PMPRB) reports, except Form 3
- Work with cross-functional partners to manage day-to-day pricing issues, including Average Transaction Price (ATP) compliance management and price increase opportunities
- Develop, maintain and manage the formal strategic pricing processes (including PMPRB compliance monitoring and reporting and price increase/change processes)
- A minimum of a university degree is required, preferably in health sciences, finance or equivalent; Post-graduate training in science and/or business is an asset
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry is required; experience in reimbursement-related functions is an asset
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel is required required (i.e. v-lookups, macros, pivot tables)
- Excellent written and verbal business communication skills (with the ability to tailor communications to needs of various audiences), strong presentation skills, and superior attention to accuracy, detail and deadlines
- Strong interdependent partnering abilities to work closely with marketing, finance, and Access teams
- Strong research skills/demonstrated skills in the area of analysis and judgment
- Strong organizational, project management, and time management skills
- Understanding of Janssen relevant disease states is an asset
- Bilingualism in French and English is an asset
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Janssen Inc. (7710)
Health Economics Mkt