Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
POSTDOCTORAL FELLOW - NEUROSCIENCE
Requisition ID: 0451170915
We are seeking a highly-motivated Postdoctoral Fellow to develop this exciting science.
The Postdoctoral Scientist will:
- Employ biochemical and genetic strategies to elucidate the molecular composition and plasticity of neuronal glutamate receptor complexes.
- Discover new drug targets and interrogate their roles with transgenic models and pharmacological agents.
- Interact with Johnson and Johnson’s medicinal chemistry, biochemical screening and molecular neurobiology teams.
- Perform and publish cutting-edge basic science while benefiting from the resources and technologies of a pharmaceutical company.
- A minimum of a Doctoral degree (e.g., Ph.D.) is required in a relevant discipline such as Biochemistry, Pharmacology, or Neuroscience.
- Have relevant high impact publications as the first author.
- A minimum of 2 publications are required for the candidate to be considered for this opportunity; neuroscience research and publications are strongly desired.
Neuroscience Team at the Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research and
Development, LLC in La Jolla, California discovers medicines to treat
neuropsychiatric diseases – especially disorders of mood and cognition. Our discovery strategy focuses in part on the
emerging pharmacology of synaptic receptors and their associated subunits. We
thrive on our diverse culture, celebrate the uniqueness of our employees and
commit to inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Job Title: Postdoctoral Fellow, Neuroscience
Location: La Jolla, CA
United States-California-San Diego
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)