Johnson & Johnson Careers
Piscataway, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 0449190813
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems, Inc. is currently recruiting for a Chargeback Analyst within the Enterprise Operations group within Contract Strategy & Management (CSM) in Piscataway, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. provides account management and customer support services to key health care customers, including hospital systems and group purchasing organizations, leading health plans, pharmacy benefit managers, and government health care institutions. The company also provides contract management, logistics and supply chain functions for the major Johnson & Johnson franchises.
Johnson & Johnson Deliver Group is part of Johnson & Johnson’s global Supply Chain organization supporting operations across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Deliver strives to deliver an extraordinary customer experience through leading critical customer-facing-functions such as customer service, distribution and transportation. In addition, Deliver oversees critical business enablers, including how we gather and manage supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. It supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Devices (including Vision), Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. Located in every region of the world where Johnson & Johnson operates, Deliver is a critical component of our supply chain, working collaboratively to ensure that quality, safety and the experience of our customers is our top priority.
Customer Services & Capabilities is the centralized customer service function for the U.S. Customer Experience team managing sales order management functions on behalf of all Johnson & Johnson franchises.
Chargeback Analyst- CSM will be responsible for managing the Chargebacks process for key MD distributors. Specifically, this entails developing key internal and external partnerships, performing root cause analyses and resolving Chargeback discrepancies, maintenance of the distributor Chargebacks sub-ledger account for Chargeback credits and deductions, and measuring/monitoring distributor compliance. In addition, key responsibilities also include any compliance related activities, such as Sarbanes-Oxley related activities.
• Management of Wholesaler/Distributor Chargeback Payments through the ICS & SAP system
• Demonstrate detailed understanding of the department and a broad knowledge of other areas of the business
• Reconcile incoming Chargebacks submissions based on frequency of distributor submission schedule (Daily, Weekly, Monthly) and process resubmissions
• Research, troubleshoot and solve problems of broad complexity
• Communicate with Channel Partners, Operating Companies, Distributors, and other areas within CSM via e-mail, conference calls, and visits to address and eliminate various drivers of dirty lines
• Identify and implement process improvements and cost reduction
• Assist Department members in communications with Distributors, and eliminate various drivers to dirty lines
• Timely reconciliation of SAP and research unidentified deductions taken by Distributors to determine validity
• Maintain monthly metrics on distributor accounts
• Develop, build, run reports and perform trend analysis
• Perform monthly audits and validate outgoing Op Co reports and internal data requests to ensure accuracy
• Ability to make decisions while understanding the impact of actions, processes and problems across the department
• Provide leadership to other team members and transfer knowledge across departments, Operating Companies, etc.
• Minimum of a BS/BA degree is required
• Minimum of 2+ years of relevant experience is required
• Minimum of two (2) years of experience in contracting, chargeback, and/or healthcare is preferred
• Leadership, analytical and organization skills are required
• Previous project management experience is preferred
• Ability to manage multiple priorities successfully and work independently is required
• Demonstrated project leadership experience is preferred
• Strong overall knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is required
• Advanced proficiency with MS Excel (specifically vLookups and pivot tables) is required; Excel macros is preferred
• Knowledge of ICS/Model N and SAP or other Accounts Receivable systems preferred
• Position is located in Piscataway, NJ and may require up to 5% domestic travel
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Piscataway-
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. (6077)