Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Global A2R Strategy Director
New Brunswick, New Jersey; New Jersey, United States; Pennsylvania, United States
Requisition ID: 0447180122
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Global A2R Strategy Director. This position will need to be based in PA/ NJ and will need to be in New Brunswick 2-3 days per week.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
The Global A2R Strategy Director will be responsible for Design of Standard A2R processes and leading innovation in the A2R space. A2R Processes include Revenue Accounting, Hedge Accounting, General Accounting, Financial Reporting, Fixed Assets and Intercompany. He/she will be responsible for benchmarking and creating value cases for investments in innovation to improved efficiency and effectiveness of our A2R processes.
He/she will be responsible for the development of the A2R strategic Plan. This includes the prioritization of the process and technology improvement roadmaps. He/she is also responsible to develop the end state A2R technology portfolio, and work with automation team as well as technology team to prioritize strategic investments. They must have a Global Mindset and think End to End to optimize.
Additionally, he/she will also lead the resolution and recommendation for both stranded activities and activities with undefined placement. To be successful, he/she will to partner with other finance GPOs, as well as GPOs of other functions. He/she will also need influencing and negotiating skills to reach an aligned outcome.
He/she will solicit feedback from the execution team, identify external best practices and stay abreast of emerging practices as well as strategies developed which include both developing new standard processes, and optimizing current process.
The Global A2R Strategy Director will have the ability to interact with numerous senior leaders through in-person meetings, presentations, etc. This will give them the ability to hone their collaborative and presentation skills while building a reputation as a trusted advisor and champion for Global Standardization. He/she will also use their core understanding of the A2R processes that exist today and consistently drive the organization toward the future vision that ES&P has created.
Standardization / Capability Build / Efficiency Gains
• Create prioritization plan and associated Roadmap to drive automation and improve efficiency and effectiveness
• Partner with GS to define and lead innovation pilots in all Regions
• Identify/deliver other improvement opportunities by looking end to end at the A2R processes
• Ensure adherence to Global org design and drive any interim to end state org actions are followed through
• Ensure external perspective is brought for all standardization plans and internal management processes
• Partner with Execution and Compliance sub-process owners to ensure improvement opportunities are aligned to end to end A2R strategy
• Guide and direct the A2R Ops Leads A2R taxonomy lead, ensuring proper vetting and governance over changes to taxonomy.
• Partner as appropriate with other GPOs to ensure strategies are standardized and aligned across finance
• Partner with the deliver lead to ensure end to end processes contemplate feedback and adherence to these internal processes in GS
• Ensure GPO review of all design elements occurs prior to Design Authority/ Governance review
• Create key performance indicators and goals for A2R end to end processes
• Ensuring Globally consistent measurement and tracking A2R performance
• Key player in reviewing Regional Scorecard performance and driving actions to completion
• Driving actions to completion
• Ensure adherence to ad-hoc request process – ensuring customer expectations are both set and met consistently
• Lead recruiting efforts, onboarding, and training of new team members
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required, preferably in Finance or Accounting
• CPA, CMA or other financial certifications preferred
• A minimum of 10 years of relevant finance or accounting experience is required
• Prior people management experience required
• Knowledge of general finance and accounting processes is required
• Prior experience managing portfolios and project management is strongly preferred
• Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office are required
• Experience identifying and selecting technology systems as related to process improvement and standardization preferred
• Experienced professional with ability to influence and effectively communicate with senior management required
• Strong independent, analytical, and critical thinking skills required
• Passion for people development and talent management required
• Up to 25% international travel is required
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
North America-United States-Pennsylvania, North America-United States-New Jersey
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)