Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Account Manager- (Dallas West, TX) - Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP)
Requisition ID: 0439180122
The Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions (CSS) Group, part of the Medical Devices sector within Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for an Account Manager aligned to ASP, located in Dallas West, TX.
The CSS Group consists of six diverse businesses including Acclarent, Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP), Biosense Webster (BWI), Codman Neuro, Mentor, and Sterilmed. The CSS Group serves a diverse base of customers in Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT), Infection Prevention, Electrophysiology (EP), Neurovascular and Neurosurgery, Surgical and Non-Surgical Aesthetics, and Reprocessing.
Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP), division of Ethicon, Inc., a Johnson & Johnson company, truly makes a difference by Protecting Lives against Infection®. ASP has been innovating since 1987 to help healthcare facilities protect patients with best-in-class infection prevention solutions. Learn more about Advanced Sterilization Products at <a href="www.aspjj.com/us">www.aspjj.com/us</a>
Advanced Sterilization Products is a leading developer of innovative instrument sterilization, disinfection and cleaning technologies, including STERRAD® Systems and CIDEX® Family of Products. The company is dedicated to protecting patients, health care workers, and the environment with products that focus as much on safety as they do on efficacy and cost- effectiveness. Utilizing advanced instrument processing technology, its products help customers promote positive patient outcomes while controlling costs, increasing productivity, and enhancing safety.
The primary objective of the ASP Account Manager is to meet established sales goals to include market share objectives.
· This individual is responsible for establishing and maintaining positive customer relationships and ensuring customer satisfaction. T
· The Account Manager serves as the customer's primary contact with ASP and is accountable for the customer experience.
· The Account Manager will focus account management activities primarily on hospitals within an assigned territory.
· They will use consultative selling techniques to identify solutions to meet customer needs through increased usage of existing ASP products and the introduction of new ASP products to the hospital.
· The Account Manager will partner with Sales Specialists to take responsibility for new customer relationships.
Apply today to be considered for this position, or other positions in the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Please visit www.aspjj.com to learn more!
· To be considered for this role, a minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required. A minimum of 4 years of sales experience is required.
· Candidates must possess a valid driver's license issued in the United States and must successfully complete a background investigation, to include a review of your driving record history. The ability to travel related to this role is required.
· More than 4 years experience in medical and capital equipment sales experience is preferred.
· Sterilization experience is preferred.
· Experience selling to a variety of departments with emphasis on the OR and SPD is preferred.
· Experience selling to hospitals and GI clinics is preferred.
· Experience launching new products, increasing product utilization, and protecting business from competition is also preferred.
BE VITAL in your career, Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP)