Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Health System Manager - Cardiology & Metabolism- Atlanta, GA- Janssen
Requisition ID: 0417180122
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Health System Manager, Cardiology & Metabolism for the Atlanta, GA territory. This territory also will include Jacksonville, FL area as well.
As a member of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., is dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs in cardiovascular and diabetes. Driven by our commitment to patients, we work together to bring innovative ideas, products, services and solutions to individuals with serious conditions, and to physicians throughout the world. For more about Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., one of the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, visit http://www.janssenpharmaceuticalsinc.com. We are fostering an environment of performance excellence, built on trust, respect and accountability. Through an emphasis on strong leadership and people development, we will accelerate our sales growth and outperform the competition.
The Cardiology & Metabolism Health System Manager is responsible for:
· Identifying business initiatives, developing customer relationships, and effectively demonstrating the value proposition of the CVM portfolio as a solution to identified customer needs (Customers include, but are not limited to, key stakeholders, influencers and clinical and economic decision makers within IDNs, Health Systems, Medical Groups and ACOs)
· Applying large account management approach, consultative selling skills, and clinical expertise to enhance our business, build support for our portfolio of products
· Collaborating with all CVM sales forces and business partners to coordinate efforts, maximize impact and enhance business outcomes
· Analyzing and applying market data to assess business opportunities and priorities, including relevant impact of regional health care quality, delivery and reimbursement trends
· Leads and motivates extended team members to improve performance, fostering a culture of engagement and accountability
· Integrating and prioritizing CVM IDN Account Plan strategies and tactics with key overlapping J&J stakeholder activities, including relevant key objectives and milestones to optimize customer engagement and account outcomes
· Utilizing foundational clinical and market expertise in various therapeutic areas and viewed as a value added resource to the IDN corporatized customer
Customer Development Activities:
· Understands and articulates the brand strategy and value proposition for the CVM portfolio, supporting with appropriate approved clinical and marketing resources, compliantly adapting to specific customer needs.
· Initiates, develops and maintains relationships with regional and national KOL’s. Effectively maps key influencers and high value stakeholders throughout the IDN, effectively positioning the CVM portfolio value proposition.
· Develops corporatized customer advocacy and champions through targeted customer interactions, team meetings and presentations with key stakeholders at targeted IDN’s, effectively positioning CVM portfolio.
· Compliantly engages key opinion leaders, external stakeholders – including appropriate FDAMA 114 customers at targeted high priority and influential IDN’s, ACO’s and Medical Groups.
· Represents Janssen C&M portfolio at conventions, clinical symposia, healthcare meetings and other related venues to gain further understanding of clinical data, customer insights and account level information. Appropriately engages customers at approved out of office venues as business needs arise.
Strategic Account Management
· Develops CVM IDN account level specific plans that include team identified, agreed upon key objectives, strategies and tactics and record specific activities against identified customers and goals in the appropriate CRM (i.e. iConnect) business planning system.
· Coordinates all J&J resources at the IDN level to insure favorable positioning of C&M portfolio through clear communications, direction and accountability (*Resources may include but not limited to: HECOR, SCG, CV/I, PCP, BWI, dePuy Mitek, Cordis, etc.).
· Effectively leads, provides oversight and direction to internal Janssen partners and sales teams at assigned accounts to optimally position CVM portfolio, across spectrum of aligned institutions - coordinating all initiatives at a high level of success.
· Correlates account level strategies and tactics to achieve measureable sales and performance objectives through extended team accountability.
Technical and Clinical Expertise
· Utilizes keen insights gained from available market analytics (i.e. Vital Signs) to optimally position clinical resources to advance utilization of C&M portfolio and achieve team account plan goals.
· Demonstrates willingness to share regional healthcare marketplace, therapeutic knowledge and competitive trends with extended team including peers, DMs, RBDs and NADs. Provides direct customer feedback and account insights to internal teams (I.e. Marketing, Operations, etc.) to assist in developing appropriate promotional and unbranded resources.
· Demonstrates awareness of challenges facing corporatized customer decision making - specifically understanding financial implications regarding C&M portfolio utilization. Clearly understands and delivers meaningful value through healthcare marketplace understanding and business analysis, executes clearly identified tactics, anticipates barriers to success and provides compliant solutions to identified customer needs.
· Effectively positions clinical benefits and value proposition for CVM portfolio to corporatized customers, IDN formulary and key economic decision makers – including FDAMA 114 customers as needed.
· Effectively demonstrates leadership without authority by providing account team direction and oversight at high priority corporatized customer initiatives.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Minimum of six (6) years of professional Pharmaceutical or industry related sales experience is required
- Minimum of three (3) years of Specialty sales and/or Institutional sales is highly preferred
- Minimum of two (2) years of large Pharmaceutical account management experience is highly preferred
- Minimum of two (2) years of management or supervisory experience with demonstrated success in leading and/or developing a productive sales team is a strongly preferred
- In-depth knowledge of the U.S. healthcare industry including an understanding of key stakeholders and delivery of care models is required
- Demonstrated success in delivering sales results is required
- A valid driver’s license and clean driving record is required
- Must reside within the stated geography or be willing to relocate
- Ability to travel up to 75-80% with overnights is required
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)