Johnson & Johnson Careers
2020 J&J Vision Care Marketing Graduate Internship
Requisition ID: 0415190326
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc., a member of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is recruiting for MBA marketing interns for ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses to be located in Jacksonville, Florida. This internship will occur over a 12-week period for the summer of 2020.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. is a worldwide company with operations in the United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia-Pacific and Europe / Middle East / Africa regions. Research, innovation and new-product development are the focus of our organization. Since we introduced soft disposable contact lenses in 1988, no other manufacturer has matched the aggressive expansion of our wide-ranging ACUVUE® family of products.
As a Marketing Intern, you will have projects which could include:
- Designing and/or implementing insights-based marketing and communications programs for eye care professionals, customers and/or consumers
- Conducting health of business analysis and market research to support the management of existing products and evaluation of new products and enhancements
- Partnering cross-functionally and with agencies to deliver projects and programs
- Performing other related duties as assigned by management
In order to be eligible for this position:
- Enrolled in an accredited MBA Program with graduation planned for 2021
- A minimum of 3 years relevant professional experience required
- Product management, marketing, and/or sales experience in the Healthcare, Medical Device or Consumer Packaged Goods industry is preferred
Seeking a highly motivated individual with strong analytical and interpersonal skills. The individual must possess a strong marketing interest and the strong leadership skills to pursue each project with enthusiasm and passion.
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)