Johnson & Johnson Careers
Sr. Manager WW Professional Education
Somerville, New Jersey; Cincinnati, Ohio
Requisition ID: 0411190326
Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is recruiting for a Senior Manager, Worldwide Professional Education - Bariatrics and LINX. This position is preferably located in Cincinnati, OH or Somerville, NJ.
Ethicon, part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, has made significant contributions to surgery for more than 60 years from creating the first sutures, to revolutionizing surgery with minimally invasive procedures. Our continuing dedication to Shape the Future of Surgery is built on our commitment to help address the world's most pressing health care issues and improve and save more lives. Through Ethicon's surgical technologies and solutions including sutures, staplers, energy devices, trocars and hemostats and our commitment to treat serious medical conditions like obesity and cancer worldwide, we deliver innovation to make a life-changing impact. For more information, visit www.ethicon.com.
The Senior Manager is responsible for developing the bariatrics and LINX education strategies and ensuring a high degree of global execution consistency. To achieve success, you will partner with the functional leaders in Worldwide Professional Education, Regional Professional Education, and Global Strategic Marketing.
- Design, build and execute the professional education strategy for the bariatric specialty and the LINX and Endocutter platforms
- Construct the learning continuum for strategic product launches
- Enable strong collaboration with regional teams in order to flawlessly execute professional education aligned to business strategy
- Identify unmet customer needs and develop the solutions needed to increase the value and differentiation of our future education offerings
A bachelor’s degree is required; a master’s degree in business or healthcare is preferred
Minimum of 8 years in progressive healthcare commercial roles (e.g., Sales, Sales Training, Professional Education, Brand Marketing and/or Sales Management) with a documented history of success is required
- Minimum of 3 years experience with Ethicon or related platforms and procedures (Endocutters, Energy, Biosurgery, Wound Closure, Colorectal, Bariatrics and Thoracic) is strongly preferred
- Proven ability to understand business strategy and translate it into solutions that support the company’s business goals is required
- Project management experience is required
- High technological and business aptitude is required
- Strong influence management and communications skills are required
- Proven ability to think strategically and execute tactically is required
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams in a matrix organization is required
- Experience with vendor management is preferred
- Marketing experience is preferred
This position would preferably be located in Cincinnati, Ohio or Somerville, New Jersey and will require up to 30% domestic and international travel
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Somerville-
North America-United States-Ohio-Cincinnati
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)