Johnson & Johnson Careers
Associate Director, Real World Value & Evidence (formerly HEOR), Neuroscience
Requisition ID: 0400190327
Janssen Scientific Affairs, a member of Johnson & Johnson’s Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Associate Director, Real World Value & Evidence (formerly HEOR), Neuroscience located in Titusville, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC is dedicated to providing medical information and consultative support to the Janssen pharmaceutical companies.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
In the current environment of US healthcare with a prominent focus placed on efficiency and affordability, ensuring patient access to innovative treatments is foremost important but increasingly challenging. In this challenging environment, Real World Value & Evidence (RWV&E) organization must ensure robust payer insights, unrivaled value evidence, be payer-centric, execute timely real world data analytics, and develop flawless and impactful communication of the value of Janssen’s innovations for payers and the society.
In this position, the Inhouse Associate Director, RWV&E, will be responsible for conducting RWV&E evidence generation and dissemination activities for assigned therapeutic areas, pipeline and marketed products or indications, within Janssen Neuroscience. This individual will contribute to market access scientific strategies and payer value propositions in assigned areas of responsibilities, and work in close collaboration with the respective cross-functional teams to support market access for our products.
Collaborate with internal and external experts to generate rigorous scientific data, and contribute to development of dissemination plans, as aligned with the Integrated Evidence Team (IET), to support the RWV&E strategic plans for Neuroscience.
- Manage research studies, market access analytics & activities and other related projects, as aligned with the IET and for other business needs
- Ensure quality of design, execution, and publication of real-world evidence studies, and quality of models & tools developed for business partners
- Represent RWV&E on cross-functional teams, with business partners such as Real World Analytics and Alliances, Marketing, Medical Affairs, Strategic Customer Group, Global Commercial Strategy Organization, Commercial Excellence, Epidemiology, Government Affairs and Policy, New Business Development and other J&J Operating Companies, as needed
- Develop a deep understanding of US payer needs and integrate such insights, in partnership with RWV&E Field and other business partners, into payer communication materials
- Champion the approvals of new presentation materials and handling of administrative responsibilities, as needed
- Contribute to execution for RWV&E activities and market access supporting activities such as shaping of payer communication materials to support market access scientific strategies and payer value propositions in assigned areas of responsibility. Ensures compliance with regulatory, legal and commercial regulations (for example Contract Pricing Committee, Copy Approval Committee) in conducting research and dissemination of scientific information
- A master’s degree in health economics, statistics, health policy or related field is required. A doctorate is desirable.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the pharm or healthcare industry, preferably in health economics, market access or related functions
- Experience in communicating technical data both internally and externally to non-technical audiences is required
- Experience in neuroscience is strongly desirable
- Knowledge of US heathcare financing and delivery is desirable
- Experience in working in a matrix team environment is required
- ~10% for mostly domestic travel
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville-
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC (6120)
Health Economics R&D