Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Digital Employee Communication Strategy, Senior Director
Requisition ID: 0399180503
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Digital Employee Communication Strategy, Senior Director. This position’s primary location is New Brunswick, NJ and secondary locations are any J&J site in New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania or California.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
The Digital Employee Communication Strategy, Senior Director will lead Digital Employee Communication Strategy team to deliver world-class capabilities that drive and scale digital marketing capabilities for employee-centric communication and build global insights and analytics to drive data-based decisions and innovation. This individual will advise the Employee Communication and Engagement team on developing and driving innovative ways to engage employees and shape new experiences. They will lead the measurement strategy for the evaluation, sourcing, integration and development of all product content, news and information across multiple platforms for J&J Home with the goal of developing a compelling content offering that will drive employee engagement, satisfaction, and retention. They will also establish the strategic direction for J&J Home editorial calendar, as well as collaborate with GCA team to ensure all content assets conform to a consistent content strategy, tone and message.
- Lead review and formulation of an integrated Digital Employee Communications and Insights strategy across Digital (Internal) Marketing, Global Insights and Home teams.
- Lead Home content strategy to ensure that product content is compelling to the audience, on-brand and optimized for all uses and channels.
- Create and manage annual Home content / editorial calendar to ensure timely publication and distribution of content.
- Manage a bench of external writers and creative designers, including assigning projects, and reviewing and providing feedback on content and design.
- Develop digital internal communications materials of the highest standards, appropriate to audience and context, including executive-level global internal communications.
- Lead overall content strategy for J&J global enterprise internal portal, J&J Home, content team and the Digital Innovation Insights.
- Collaborate with the Business Owner, Product Owner, Content Strategist and Design Office to help define the brand tone, voice and the brand story for the product.
- Work with the Content Strategist, PO, Communications and scrum development to determine sources to pull, curate and tag for the product.
- Supervise writers and editors to ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in style and optimized for search and all distribution channels; ensure writers and editors are working to best practices in grammar, messaging, writing and style.
- Lead the Digital innovation and Insights team.
- Drive development and scaling of Digital Marketing capabilities.
- Lead the strategy and identify opportunities in using latest technologies to build employee-centric communication experiences & content.
- Build talent and maintain a healthy and motivated team to deliver optimum results and drive communication effectiveness.
- Stay current on leading trends to deliver practical and insightful communication recommendations and thought leadership.
- Manage and oversee team budget responsibilities and requirements.
- Lead and track metrics and measurement to manage team effectiveness.
- Coordinate agency and independent contractor resources.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience as a respected leader in multi-channel content creation (publishing, journalism, etc.) is required. Proven track record in leading digital strategy at a large multinational organization is required.
- Technology-savvy with knowledge and expertise in working with Business Insight tools and analytics to connect and blend various datasets and publish unified dashboards is required.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with a proven track record of working well with business stakeholders is required.
- Knowledge of current standards in digital and interactive marketing, including trends and best practices in order to improve efficacy of programs is required.
- Ability to work well with cross-functional teams in gathering business requirements and then interpreting into logic for technical teams to implement is required.
- Knowledge and expertise in content sourcing, curation, content strategy, segmentation and localization is required.
- Experience in content performance analysis is required.
- Experience in SEO, metadata, tagging is required.
- Knowledge and expertise in optimization of content for all distribution channels is required.
- Ability to work with brand and design counterparts to deliver consistent tone and voice that accurately reflects the J&J brand and Digital Front Door brand is required.
- Aligns editorial strategy with unique and innovative story angles to drive thought leadership.
- Ability to balance a number of assignments and meet tight deadlines is required.
- Thrives in fast-paced environments, is flexible, collaborative and deadline driven.
- Self-starter with proven ability to prioritize resources among multiple concurrent projects is required.
- Hiring experience and experience working with and managing agencies and consultants, and managing budgets is required.
- Approximately 10-20% domestic travel required.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
North America-United States-Pennsylvania, North America-United States-New Jersey, North America-United States-New York, North America-United States-California
Johnson & Johnson (6067)