Johnson & Johnson Careers
Marketing Manager, Global Strategic Marketing – Spine, Biomaterials
Requisition ID: 0382181218
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is searching for a Marketing Manager, Global Strategic Marketing – Spine, Biomaterials located in Raynham, MA.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive Orthopedic business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies offers an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, craniomaxillofacial, power tools, and biomaterials.
This is an exciting opportunity to help shape, influence, and drive the global strategy and commercialization of the Spine Biomaterials portfolio. The role will leverage a clear understanding of Spine Biomaterial unmet needs, market dynamics, technology landscape, competition, and Global emerging standards of care. We are seeking a marketer who is a self-starter; a collaborative team player, bringing positive mindset and high energy, enthusiasm, and entrepreneurial spirit; who is motivated to help lead and realize the true Global potential the Spine Biomaterial portfolio offers.
Primary responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Lead and deliver the US and OUS marketing Strategy and Commercialization of the Spine Biomaterials portfolio including all elements of Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning, Pricing, and support for Commercial execution of strategy
- Create a strong partnership with key US Strategic Alliance Partners to establish an aligned strategy leading to speed to marketing excellence execution in all Global Markets.
- Develop Biomaterial market models, along with revenue, unit, pricing, and forecast models
- Develop a deep understanding of the full Biomaterials competitor landscape
- Establish sales commercialization Go to Market knowledge in all key geographic markets in order to effectively develop and implement marketing strategy
- Support efforts to create an OUS strategy for the Biomaterials portfolio, leading and collaborating with key internal OUS Regional marketers.
- Work effectively with business development, legal, finance, commercial, clinical, regulatory, product development, operations teams, US and international marketers, and key Sales leadership stakeholders to deliver Revenue and Margin growth to Plan, along with future opportunity/development proposals and recommendations to senior management.
- A minimum of a BS/BA degree is required.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Biology, Chemistry, Biological Sciences, Health Sciences or a related scientific discipline is required.
- An MBA or a PhD is highly preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years total work experience is required.
- A minimum of 3 years in Medical Device, Diagnostic, Life Sciences, or Pharmaceutical sectors is preferred.
- Experience working with International markets is preferred.
- Experience working with healthcare professionals is preferred.
- A successful sales or engineering background is preferred.
- Strong leadership skills are important to this role. The ability to collaborate and influence both US and OUS cultures in APAC, LATAM, and EUROPE without authority is a core competency requirement.
- Successful candidates must have demonstrated experience building strong partnerships between cross-functional teams (e.g. sales, marketing, clinical, R&D, HEMA, operations, and/or other key functional stakeholders) to deliver business objectives is required.
- Strong communication and presentation skills as well as effective planning and prioritization skills are required.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to data detail are required to provide sound input into financial evaluations.
- Successful candidates must have demonstrated the ability to work autonomously to deliver business results.
- Up to 20% international and domestic travel may be required for this position.
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)