Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Associate Scientist, Oncology Discovery
Requisition ID: 0382180121
- Ability to design, perform and interpret complex in vitro, ex vivo and in vivo experiments
- Analyze and present data in professional 'publication ready' format
- Work independently and manage multiple experiments simultaneously
- Contribute to various projects outside of his/her own, and collaborate with stakeholders from all relevant functions
- Keep up-to-date with the literature related to his/her field.
- Demonstrate clear and professional verbal and written communication skills
BS/BA with at least 6 years of relevant experience OR MS with at least 4 years of relevant experience is required
Strong cell biology and assay development skills are required
Previous experience screening and characterizing biologic and/or small molecule leads is required
Familiarity with graphing software such as Graph Pad, Sigma Plot and able to analyze data, apply curve fits and determine IC50’s or EC50’s of leads is required
A good background in cancer biology is preferred
Prior biotech/pharma experience is preferred
Molecular and cell biology assay skills are required (ie: cell proliferation, RT-PCR, Western blotting, cellular cytotoxicity, cell reporter assays, cell culture, transfection and cloning of stable cell lines, immunofluorescence, FACS, ELISA and other functional assays)
Prior experience with gene depletion using RNA interference and CRISPR technologies are preferred
Experience working with immune assays are preferred (ie: ADCC, cytokine release, T cell biology, immune cell purification and characterization)
United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)