Johnson & Johnson Vision, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Ocular Surface Sales Specialist-Eastern Canada with a high preference to be based in Montreal.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery with, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio. Leader in Premium IOL and TECNIS brand. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Responsible for establishing Johnson & Johnson Vison as the clinical solution for Meibomian Gland Dysfunction (MGD) to ophthalmic (MD) and optometric (OD) practices in a predefined geographic territory.
- Responsible for supporting pre-sales and post sales effort of equipment (LipiFlow/Lipiview/LipiScan) and for driving the LipiFlow activators utilization within the practice to maximize outcomes.
- Responsible for overall financial performance of defined territory.
- Complies with required reports and requests, effectively manages field assets to include consigned products, surgical instruments, surgical equipment, sales force automation and ancillary items.
The Ocular Surface Sales Specialist (OSSS) will:
- Achieves assigned unit, sales and profit objectives for Ocular Surface portfolio.
- Provides expert knowledge about MGD products and practices management to potential customers.
- Demonstrates equipment and associated consumables to potential customer.
- Install and provide initial training of Eye Care Professionals on equipment within assigned geographic territory.
- Analyze account metrics, make recommendations and implement changes in practice development initiatives to ensure practice success.
- Manages the approved territory budget for expenses and is responsible for all company assets that are in their possession including but not limited to demo equipment, disposables and computers
- Responsible for maintaining and updating customer and account information in company approved CRM (Eyeforce / Salesforce.com)
- Provides regular updates to
assigned regional sales manager and JJSV management team regarding sales, sales
channel development, forecast and market conditions as well as competitive
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience is required
- A minimum of 2 years of sales OR related experience is required.
- Experience in the medical industry ideally in Ophthalmology or Optometry is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with key doctors/staff members and an in-depth knowledge of the inner workings of an ophthalmic/Optometric office is preferred
- A proven track record of detailed call plans that include pre- and post-call analysis, negotiation, and closing skills.
- A valid driver’s license is required.
- This position may require up to 50% travel
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is important to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential
AMO Canada Company (7037)