Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Director of Marketing, Americas Region
Requisition ID: 0381180121
Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision is currently recruiting for a Director of Marketing, Americas Region to be located in Santa Ana, CA.
Johnson & Johnson Vision, through its operating companies, is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses portfolio. In 2017, with the addition of Abbott Medical Optics, Inc., the Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision business, Johnson & Johnson invested further in eye health by expanding into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health. Serving more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries, Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to helping more people in more places improve or restore their sight. Dual headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, and Santa Ana, California, Johnson & Johnson Vision has more than 10,000 employees worldwide.
End to end Marketing responsibility for largest region globally for J&J Surgical Vision. Will have geographic responsibility for the Cataract and Ocular Surface strategy for the US, Canada and LATAM. Directs the organization's Regional marketing, market development organization and functions while maintaining a relationship with major customers, opinion leaders, clinician's and industry professionals by performing the following duties personally or through businesses strategic plan.
- Provides and directs the development of Cataract and Ocular Surface business and product "Brand" launch plans inclusive of product requirements, product branding and positioning, annual and long-range sales forecasting, insurance activities, and procedures
- Establishes and directs the sales organization to achieve market development, sales plans and market share objectives.
- Directs and coordinates the establishment of budgets, reporting programs and sales objectives in an ongoing and transparent perspective. Analyzes, consolidates, directs and implements changes relative to department budgets and personnel issues in a timely manner and consistent with regions business objectives.
- Works in conjunction with the CALA director and local Marketing leads to ensure strategic alignment across Latin America, and Canada to meet business plans and objectives.
- In conjunction with CALA Director Identifies key expansion markets within the Americas region and develops plan for approvals and sales executions in those markets.
- Plan, schedule, and complete product launches in an aggressive manner consistent with business objectives.
- Works in coordination with Refractive and Vision Care Marketing teams to develop strategies to cross promote and recognize synergies across the JJV Franchise
- Provides Marketing guidance and support to the Global Marketing teams.
- BS in Marketing or Business Development or equivalent with MBA in Marketing (preferred).
- 10+ years of related experience in the medical device industry with a proven track record of building markets, new product launches and creating business financial acumen. 5+ years of ophthalmology experience is preferred.
- In-depth understanding and experience with ophthalmologist and their practices.
- Experience with supervising employees in Marketing, Market Development, Sales, & Professional Education Department.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and coaching employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Team player with strong analytical, problem solving, and communication skills.
- High-energy executive with acknowledged skills in building productive relationships, creating enthusiasm, and successfully implementing plans to achieve goals.
- Ophthalmic product development experience.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-California-Santa Ana
AMO US Holdings, Inc.. (6234)