Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
ENT Consultant - Maryland - Acclarent, Inc.
Requisition ID: 0375180122
- The ENT Consultant is responsible for executing the company's direct sales strategy and sales plans within his/her assigned territory to achieve territory sales revenue and budget objectives.
- They will proctor Acclarent-trained physicians during their initial procedures to provide guidance, gather procedure data, and recommend training certification when ready, and provide customer feedback on the Company's products to Marketing.
- They will be responsible for maintaining records in the Acclarent CRM system on contacts and facilities, and understanding the Company's Quality Policy and Quality System requirements applicable to tasks performed by the holder of this job function.
- They will be responsible for compliance with Quality System requirements applicable to tasks performed by the holder of this job function.
- The ENT Consultant will be expected to have accurate and on time completion of the weekly and quarterly planning tools, as well as accurate and timely reconciliation of emergency stock on a monthly basis.
The Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions (CSS) Group, part of the Medical Devices sector within Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for a ENT Consultant aligned to Acclarent, located in Irvine, CA. The CSS Group consists of six diverse businesses including Acclarent, Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP), Biosense Webster (BWI), Codman Neuro, Mentor, and Sterilmed. The CSS Group serves a diverse base of customers in Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT), Infection Prevention, Electrophysiology (EP), Neurovascular and Neurosurgery, Surgical and Non-Surgical Aesthetics, and Reprocessing.
Acclarent, Inc. is a medical device company, whose singular focus is to free patients to live better lives by designing, developing, and commercializing medical devices that address conditions affecting the ear, nose, and throat. Learn more about Acclarent at <ahref="www.acclarent.com">www.acclarent.com</a>
Apply today to be considered for this position, or other positions in the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Please visit www.acclarent.com to learn more!
At Johnson & Johnson we are responsible to our employees, the men and women who work with us throughout the world. Everyone must be considered as an individual. We must respect their dignity and recognize their merit.
- To be considered for this role, the candidates must meet the following criteria: A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required.
- A minimum of 3 years of outside sales experience is required. 3 plus years of experience in medical device sales is strongly preferred, in addition to start up experience selling game changing technology.
- Preference will be given to candidates with at least 3 years of experience selling to surgeons in an operating room environment, preferably with experience calling on ENTs.
- Candidates must possess a valid driver's license issued in the United States and must successfully complete a background investigation, to include a review of your driving record history. The ability to travel related to this role is required
- Candidates must have excellent written and oral communication skills, and must be a team player.
- The ability to work within a commission driven position with the ability to meet and exceed sales goals is required.
- Experience introducing market development programs to physician practices, in addition to having strong local relationships within the healthcare community in the specified geographic area is strongly preferred.
- Candidate must live within 100 miles from the territory center. Ability to travel as necessary, which may include overnight and/or weekend travel is required.
BE VITAL in your career, Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
Acclarent, Inc. (6206)