Johnson & Johnson Careers
Clinical Supply Systems Administrator
Requisition ID: 0360180822
Janssen Research and Development, LLC, a member of the Johnson and Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Clinical Supply Systems Administrator to be located in Titusville, NJ or Malvern, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. Janssen Research & Development, LLC discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Please visit http://www.JanssenRnD.com for more information.
The Clinical Supply Systems Administrator is responsible for creating and maintaining critical master data for use within clinical trial forecasting and planning applications, maintaining data creation processes and supporting tools, data compliance monitoring and business analytic reporting. This individual gathers critical information and provides training and technical support in key areas of the clinical supply systems. This function alleviates aspects of systems admin from planning functions and enables greater efficiency and flexibility of the clinical supply chain.
- Interact with all staff members in a professional and timely manner
- Build, maintain, test and modify clinical supply planning data as required
- Provide technical guidance and troubleshooting support for the planning system to staff members
- Provide multi-user and profile management support for the supply planning system.
- Monitor staff compliance to achieving key milestones and report milestone status to senior management
- Produce complex reports for business analytics
- Oversee the creation, accuracy, usage and way of working for master data in the clinical supplies planning systems
- Conform to timelines and standard ways of working
- Actively work to stay connected to day-to-day business practices of Clinical Supply Integrators, Trial Supply Managers, Supply Chain Managers and Global Planners
- Develop knowledge and systems skills to a level that enables discussion and interpretation of clinical trial designs, nuance and complexities, yielding advice and recommended actions that enable trials to be well accommodated within systems and functionality
- Become the lead trainer for onboarding new hires into the planning system, also take on the maintenance of related training materials
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree, an advanced degree is preferred
- A minimum of four (4) years of relevant experience within clinical supply chain, clinical operations and/or supply chain is required
- Prior utilization and knowledge of supply chain planning systems is required
- Thorough knowledge of supply chain planning and forecasting processes is preferred
- Understanding of the clinical supply system landscape (IWRS, forecasting systems, SAP, OMP+ etc.) is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and develop partnerships with key internal stakeholders is required
- Ability to work in a cross-functional and cross-cultural environment is required
- Strong operational and data analysis skills is preferred
- Proficiency with database and reporting platforms (i.e. MS Access, Tableau) is preferred
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel with ability to create Pivot Tables and write VBA code is preferred
- Ability to travel up to 5% domestically
United States-New Jersey-Titusville
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)