Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Analyst, Global Data Synchronization Network
Titusville, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 0358181217
Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. is recruiting for a Senior Analyst, Global Data Synchronization Network. This position is located in Titusville, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
The Senior Analyst, Global Data Synchronization Network role will be a part of the Supply Chain Visibility department within the J&J Supply Chain Strategy & Deployment organization, and report to the GDSN Global Operations Manager. This role will be responsible for executing the operational GDSN capability at J&J. Serving as a point of contact and have day-to-day operational support with Customer & Logistics Services (CLS), Supply Chain Data Management, multiple franchises, and other cross functional organizations and external customers to ensure GDSN capabilities and service to our customers and their requirements for GDSN as well as other Global Data Sync activities. The role will perform and support the operational base business activities with other GDSN Analysts that also communicate with customer facing engagements for Consumer, Medical Devices and Pharma segments with an enterprise and global approach.
- Lead the operational base business activities of the GDSN program while maintaining effective communication with internal stakeholders and customers across consumer, medical device and pharma segments.
- Partner with Customer & Logistics Services (CLS), Supply Chain Data Management (SCDM), franchises, and our MAKE organizations to provide the highest level of data quality and enable efficient digital strategies for our customers.
- Own customer satisfaction through effective understanding, and knowledge of the GS1 standards, GDSN capabilities, and their application to use cases including eProcurement, inventory management, bedside scanning, and product traceability.
- Assist customers across Consumer, Medical Devices, and Pharma segments to utilize GDSN by responding to onboarding requests and driving innovative digital solutions.
- Analyze product data needs for specific customers, aggregate data from multiple internal and external sources to drive desired outcomes.
- Create and maintain comprehensive metrics and track issues, problem solving resolutions, and communicate timelines effectively.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required.
- A minimum of 4 years of supply chain experience is required.
- Expertise in Excel functionality, with the ability to write and execute macros, validates data, and run scenarios is required.
- Expertise or capability to master various data comparison tools, and review XML schema is preferred.
- Working experience and knowledge of GDSN and GS1 standards is preferred.
- Ability to create and drive progression of business metrics is required.
- Ability to work cross functionally within a global supply chain is required.
- Ability to lead and influence others in a complex matrix organization is required.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize large quantities of process and technical information and present cogent recommendations to multiple organizational levels is required.
- Experience in digital analytics preferred.
- Collaboration and influencing skills are required.
- This role is located in Titusville, NJ and may require up to 20% domestic and international travel.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville-
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)