Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Analyst QC CAR-T IPC (1 of 2)
Requisition ID: 0358180508
Janssen Research & Development, L.L.C., a division of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies is recruiting for a Senior Analyst QC CAR-T IPC, located in Springhouse, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Please visit http://www.janssenrnd.com/ for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The individual will be responsible for:
- Perform in-process QC testing to support CAR-T production
- Following appropriate SOPs and work procedures.
- Accurately gathering data in a timely manner, ensuring data integrity and protocol compliance
- Maintain laboratory notebooks and prepare written protocols and reports in a GMP compliant manner
- Perform instrument IO/OQ/PQ, review logbooks and maintain general laboratory operations
- Interface with QA and regulatory agencies during audits
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in biology, immunology or relevant scientific field is required. Master's degree is preferred
- A minimum of at least 4 years of relevant QC experience is required
- Experience working in a cGMP environment is required
- Hands-on experience with CAR-T or other cell and gene therapy products is preferred
- Expertise in basic immunology techniques mammalian cell culture, multi-color flow cytometry and/or ELISA is required
- PCR, cytokine and chemokine detection is preferred
- Working knowledge of LIMS and/or other QC data systems, as well as appropriate GMP quality systems (e.g. SOPs, etc.) is required
- Experience with the clinical development of cell and/or gene therapy products is preferred
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as SOPs, work instructions, test methods and protocols is required
- This position will require occasional travel to Raritan, NJ or Spring House, PA as business demands
- Candidates must be able to accommodate working outside normal business hours (including nights and weekends) on little to no prior notice
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House
JANSSEN SUPPLY GROUP, LLC (6046)