Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 0354180119
Janssen Research & Development, LLC, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies is recruiting for an EHSS Specialist to located Malvern, PA
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Please visit http://www.janssenrnd.com/ for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Under the direction of the Environmental, Health, Safety and Sustainability Manager, this candidate will provide support to the environmental, health, safety and sustainability programs of the site. Responsibilities include support of site safety and health programs including; laboratory safety, ergonomics, environmental compliance, construction management and general occupational safety in a pharmaceutical environment. Under direct supervision, assist with the establishment and maintenance of robust processes to identify, evaluate and control risk in the workplace.
- Support the following programs as requested: laboratory safety, incident investigation, ergonomics, EHSS committees, environmental compliance, industrial hygiene monitoring, emergency response and waste disposal.
- Maintain visibility on the manufacturing floor as well as laboratories to help identify and hazards. Under general supervision, assist in the risk assessment process to analyze the level of risk to help identify and implement appropriate control measures.
- Deliver comprehensive training materials to support compliance with EHSS programs. Ensure the effective implementation of these programs across the facility.
- Analysis of EHSS data from inspections, assessment and regulatory requirements.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Science, Engineering or another Technical Field with 2 years of relevant experience is required
- Basic technical knowledge of USEPA, PADEP, and DOT regulations, occupational safety, biological safety, industrial hygiene, ergonomic and/or environmental compliance program components is required.
- Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing plus basic presentation skills required.
- Proficiency is required in Microsoft software, at a minimum Word, Excel, and Power Point. Database and share point skills an asset
- Strong communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills are required.
- Ability to investigate and perform root cause analysis and work with business to find creative solutions to issues will be required.
- Up to 10% travel is required.
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)
Environmental Health & Safety