Johnson & Johnson Careers
Maintenance Site Leader
Lititz, Pennsylvania; Lititz, Pennsylvania
Requisition ID: 0353180821
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Incorporated, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Maintenance Site Lead located in Lititz, PA.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Maintenance Site Lead (MSL) will manage technical personnel to ensure maximum production output through all maintenance aspects of site assets, in a safe and quality manner. The MSL is also accountable for achieving production equipment efficiencies while maintaining cost controls, as it pertains to all maintenance aspects. This role may also pick up additional projects based on Site needs and available capacity. The six initiatives are:
• Deliver Asset Productivity – Systemic and sustainable Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) performance improvement.
• Transform Maintenance Spare Parts Storeroom & Process – oversee the development, planning, and execution of a full storeroom revitalization.
• Improve Site asset reliability – develop & deploy site-wide reliability engineering analyses, focusing on preventive and predictive maintenance. Includes robust utilization of Maintenance Management and Downtime systems, data analyses, FMECA, trending, to effectively reduce MTTF and equipment uptime.
• Influence new Equipment Selection & Installation preparedness. Partner with Project Engineering, Quality & Control and Manufacturing / Operations in on new equipment selection.
• Asset quality – execute in support of Quality / Reliability improvement plans. Deliver machine readiness consistent with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and internal quality guidelines.
• Drive Safety culture within the Maintenance department – create a team dynamic that will embrace safety initiatives and practices.
• Connect externally, Benchmark and Collaborate to implement Best Practices for Maintenance – become part of a Global Maintenance Community and implement practices to increase overall effectiveness
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Deliver SAFE, Compliant, Reliable Equipment Performance
• Lead Change Management and Communications
• Develop & Deploy Reliability Strategy around all maintenance aspects, in accordance with Manufacturing Equipment Excellence (ME2)
• Drive effective use of Maintenance Management and Downtime Systems
• Oversee the Storeroom Transformation for the site
• Connect & collaborate with Regional & Global Maintenance, J&J Network and Externally on Best Practices
• Train, Mentor, Coach team members to ensure success
• Facilitate problem solving for complex issues (role model the ongoing requirement)
• Accomplish tasks using indirect influence with cross-function teams
• Develop, support, and execute cost improvement initiatives
• Support daily activities while maintaining long term goals
• Develop and adhere to standards for Maintenance operations
• Interface with Engineering to determine capital investments for Maintenance activities
• Deliver solutions that meet all cGMP, environmental, and safety requirements
• Manage Cost / Performance Improvement
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in an Engineering, Scientific, or related discipline.
• A minimum of 8 years related experience in Supply Chain, Manufacturing, or Operations is required.
• Manufacturing experience in an FDA regulated environment is preferred.
• Knowledge of cGMPs is required.
• Leadership experience is required.
• Some experience with high-speed automation assembly equipment preferred.
• Some experience with PLCs, vision systems, robotics and automation is preferred.
• Six Sigma, Total Productive Maintenance (TPM), and/or Lean Certificate (Black Belt or Green Belt) is preferred.
• Must demonstrate a mastery of the analytical skills and professional judgment required to resolve major technical issues.
• Must be capable of making effective executive management level presentations, writing formal reports dealing with both technical and business implications and preparing project plans while identifying and understanding the inter-relationships of related disciplines and key activities.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and computer skills required.
• This position is located in Lititz, PA, and requires up to 10-15% domestic and international travel.
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)