Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We are recruiting for Co-Ops located in Fort Washington and West Chester, PA for the following teams:
Portfolio and Project Management Co-Op: Fort Washington, PA
You will work closely with the Portfolio department, Project Management department, and multi-functional partners to lead in the management and execution of all elements of delivering projects.
- You will routinely work with senior management, support project management team members and supply on an individual basis and in group settings
- You will supply to Portfolio data management, system compliance across user communities, and Company Portfolio analytics with a focus on Tableau
- Could work on both individual process improvement projects within the PMO department as well as support project teams led by Project Managers
- You will also be responsible for maintaining the Portfolio Metrics for US Over the Counter project portfolio, enhancement of the reporting and tracking capabilities and leading/providing support to New Product Launch and Supply Chain Projects
- Maintain active, regular communication and involvement with internal and external project team members
- You should possess both an analytical and strategic mindset as well as strong problem solving and communication skills
- You should enjoy trends in data, working with project teams and improving and simplify process
- You should have Excel experience with v-lookups, pivot tables and macros is preferred. Tableau experience is preferred
- Experience with SharePoint is a plus
- Supply Chain/Logistics, Engineering, Operations, Management Information Systems, Information Systems/Information, Chemical, Electrical Engineering, Manufacturing, Mechanical Engineering
Customer Quality Investigation Engineering Co-Op: West Chester, PA
Conduct complaint investigations including: triage of incoming complaints, documenting requirements for evaluations and investigations, conducting investigations and communications of performance and safety issues.
Initiate projects involving failure investigations, root cause analysis using appropriate investigative techniques and statistical methods
Summarizes the results of data analysis and investigations into clear, concise complaint documentation and presents and develops reports for peers, cross-functional teams and management.
Work with manufacturing, Research & Development (R&D), Medical Affairs, and international affiliates as required.
Interface with key business partners including R&D, Operations, Post Market Risk Management and Surveillance, Quality, Regulatory and Compliance, to insure complete and thorough investigations.
R&D Business Ops Portfolio Management: West Chester, PA
Co-op will maintain active, regular communication and involvement with internal and external project team members. The Co-op will maintain the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and compliance at all times.
Must be a team player, willingness to collaborate with cross-functional teams to constructively challenge and cooperatively make improvements.
Candidates must be detail-oriented, highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks.
Candidates must have the ability to work individually (independently) as well as on a team.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite is a must.
Qualified candidates must be a current Drexel University student in good standing and enrolled in the Co-op program.
We are looking for candidates pursuing a degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Analytics, Business and Engineering or related field.
A minimum G.P.A. of 3.0 is strongly preferred.
Students must be permanently authorized to work in the United States.
Students must be able to provide their own transportation to and from the work site as public transportation is not readily available.
Follow standard operation procedure, be trained on the operation of state-of-art instruments, help in literature search, participate in experiment design, carry out the studies as planned, troubleshoot abnormalities, summarize results, and present the data in the format of official reports internally, and/or conference presentations/peer reviewed scientific journal articles publicly.
They will also maintain records in accordance with cGMP.
Perform other duties as assigned and directed.
Communicate potential problems and issues to the supervisor in a timely manner.
Review unusual results with the supervisor.
Participate in laboratory investigations as needed.
Acquire, maintain and apply current professional knowledge and skills associated with the job.
Order laboratory supplies as needed.
Adhere to regulatory, Johnson & Johnson and departmental requirements.
The co-op will conduct experiments and provide data, results analysis, and reports to project teams in a timeline driven process and will contribute to the efficient operation of R&D laboratories.
The co-op will exercise technical judgment in the design, execution and interpretation of experiments, and use professional concepts to solve complex problems in creative and effective ways.
- The co-op will maintain a laboratory notebook and other technical documentation according to required guidelines.
The co-op may be asked to provide other project or product support as needed to support Synthes’ business objectives.
This position requires work in a Biosafety Level 2 lab
This position is a full-time position, 40 hours per week, located in West Chester, PA, and requires less than 5% travel.
Product Development Engineer Co-Op: West Chester, PA
Candidates must be enrolled in an accredited college/university pursuing either a Mechanical Engineering or Biomedical Engineering degree.
- Candidates must be available to work full-time on site at DePuy Synthes (1301 Goshen Parkway, West Chester, PA. You will need to provide your own transportation to this location. Housing assistance is not available.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States and not require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H1-B status) now or in the future.
- Demonstrated leadership is preferred.
- Candidates must be detail-oriented, highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks.
- Candidates must have the ability to work individually (independently) as well as on a team.
- Candidates need to be proficient with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel (including a high proficiency with generating pivot tables and graphs), and Power Point, and have strong oral and written communication skills. Additional technical competencies in SharePoint and other information technology systems are highly desirable, as is experience with PubMed databases and other literature databases.
- Candidates with academic and/or industrial clinical trial experience are strongly preferred.
- A minimum G.P.A. of 3.0 is strongly preferred.
- Participation in campus/community service activities is desired.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 Cumulative
- You are actively enrolled in Drexel University pursuing either a Bachelors or Master’s degree (but not necessarily taking classes)
- You have reliable transportation to and from work daily
- You are able to work full time (40 hours per week) during the duration of the co-op position.
- Completion of at least freshman year of undergraduate academic program is required
- Ability to lead multiple projects and initiatives while maintaining a strong sense of urgency.
- You should be able to demonstrate strong analytical and quantitative skills, excellent communication and presentation skills and leadership qualities.
- Have basic proficiency with the Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester-
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Fort Washington
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (6101)