Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Capital Equipment Sales Manager Pacific Northwest– Depuy Synthes Sales
Requisition ID: 0341180119
Develop and execute quarterly business plans for targeted accounts for assigned portfolio of capital equipment in partnership with local SCG and FSO leadership.
Develop relationships with both clinical as well as economic champions at new and existing customers to best understand customer needs, capital buying cycle, preferred mode of new technology acquisition. And ultimately identifying and converting capital sales and program opportunities in the assigned territory.
Lead product in-service, technical and clinical demo & evaluations to ensure support and eventual sales and adoption of assigned capital technologies.
Work with the Program Office, Deal Desk, Finance, SCG, to develop appropriate capital offering (Rental, Lease, Share Shifts) and drive implant sales growth.
Present and negotiate capital pricing and program performance terms with the customer in collaboration with SCG account leaders and FSO team.
Implement post sales installation, implementation and adoption protocol in collaboration with clinical support and sales team to achieve the desired business objective of the deal.
Support new customers in clinical adoption of select technologies.
Offer and negotiate extended service program options to customers to improve their overall experience with the technology and minimize any clinical disruption during the period of ownership of the technology.
Work with the customer to ensure customer can achieve their clinical and economic goals with the new technology and overall customer satisfaction driving higher customer retention rate.
Must develop and maintain expert level knowledge on all assigned capital equipment products and demonstrate a firm grasp of industry trends, understands market conditions, and develop strategies to stay ahead of the competition. Complete all assigned training in timely manner.
Collaborate with cross-functional teams and critical business partners to develop and execute customer/product specific sales strategies and tactics the Enabling Technologies solutions.
Ensure timely, accurate reporting of any complaints or technical issues, following documented procedures.
Open to travel to meet and support customers with any technical product and or service related issue on short notice.
Complies with and maintains an active and ongoing commitment to compliance with all company policies and applicable federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to HIPPA, Sunshine Act and the other guidelines on interaction with US Healthcare Professionals.
· A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, or 4 years of Capital Equipment sales experience is required.
· A minimum of 3 years of capital equipment sales, marketing or commercialization experience is required.
· A valid Driver’s License is required as part of the job.
· Demonstrated ability to learn and communicate technical product as well as clinical knowledge of disease states to surgeons and economic buyers a must. Experience working with highly complex technical systems and/or working in a critical patient care setting.
· The ability to travel extensively up to 75% including overnight travel within the assigned territory a must for the role.
· Required to work in a hospital, ASC setting, attending live patient cases as and when required as part of the job, and wear necessary protective gear (i.e. lead aprons).
· Position requires sitting or standing for extended periods of time and may require to lift/move products up to 60 lbs.
· Self-starter who performs well with autonomy and problem solver who can think critically in high pressure environments.
· Receptive to constructive feedback and collaborates and works well in a matrix team environment.
· Travel up to 75%.
North America-United States-Oregon-Portland
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)