Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The R&D Internship program provides each student with a great support system, as well as the opportunity to meet people from various schools throughout the country. Multiple Internship positions are available, and these positions span across several functional roles. Each Intern will be assigned to a single function with a specific project.
These Internship roles are filled based on individual company and business needs in all 3 of our sectors, Pharmaceuticals, Medical Device, Consumer, and at the Corporate / Enterprise level at locations across the country including:
- Johnson& Johnson Consumer Products Company
- DePuy Synthes
- Johnson & Johnson Vision Care
- Janssen Pharmaceuticals
The Ethicon business offers a broad range of products, platforms, and technologies — including sutures, surgical staplers, advanced energy, robotic surgery, clip appliers, trocars and synthetic mesh devices—that are used in a wide variety of minimally invasive and open surgical procedures. Specialties include support for treatment of colorectal and thoracic conditions, women's health conditions, hernias, oncology, and obesity.
Janssen Research & Development discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in immunology, oncology, neuroscience, infectious diseases & vaccines, pulmonary hypertension, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases.
DePuy Synthes, a member of Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world.
Based on location of assignment, Johnson & Johnson may offer housing assistance to co-op’s who live more than 50 miles from their work-site location. This housing assistance includes options for subsidized rent in a fully-furnished apartment close to the work-site location, or a stipend payment for candidates to use at their discretion. Daily transportation to and from the work-site location is the student’s responsibility, as most locations are not accessible via public transportation and company transportation is not provided.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and must not require sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future (e.g. H1-B status)
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 Cumulative is strongly preferred
- Candidate must be actively enrolled pursuing a Bachelor or Master's degree ( but not necessarily taking classes)
- Basic proficiency with the Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) is required
- Able to demonstrate strong analytical and quantitative skills, excellent communication and presentation skills and leadership qualities are required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives while maintaining a strong sense of urgency.
- Must be a self-starter with ability to work independently within a matrix environment where tight timelines exist
- Candidate must have reliable transportation to and from work on a daily basis for the duration of the co-op.
- Candidate must be able to work full time (40 hours per week) during the duration of the co-op position.
- Engineering (Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Materials, Process/Project & Electronic, Technology, Computer, Civil, Bio/Biomedical)
- Science (Biology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Molecular, Chemistry, etc.)
- Business Management / Economics
- Statistics / Mathematics
- Accounting / Finance
- Data Science / Computer Sciences
- Computer and Information Systems
- Computer Programming
- Training and Development
- Instructional Design
- Instructional / Educational Technology
United States-New Jersey--
North America-United States-California-Los Angeles, North America-United States-California-San Diego, North America-United States-California-San Francisco, North America-United States-California-Santa Ana, North America-United States-California-South San Francisco, North America-United States-Colorado-Colorado Springs, North America-United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick, North America-United States-New Jersey-Piscataway, North America-United States-New Jersey-Princeton, North America-United States-New Jersey-Somerville, North America-United States-Massachusetts-Cambridge, North America-United States-Wisconsin-Madison, North America-United States-Florida-Jacksonville, North America-United States-Indiana-Warsaw, North America-United States-Ohio-Cincinnati, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Fort Washington, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Lancaster, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester, North America-United States-California-Fremont, North America-United States-California-Irvine, North America-United States-Florida-Tampa, North America-United States-California-Irwindale, North America-United States-California-Milpitas, North America-United States-California-Vacaville, North America-United States-Massachusetts-Bridgewater, North America-United States-Massachusetts-Raynham, North America-United States-New Jersey-Raritan, North America-United States-New Jersey-Skillman, North America-United States-New Jersey-Somerset, North America-United States-New Jersey-Titusville, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Horsham, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Lititz, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House, North America-United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater, North America-United States-Florida-Miramar, North America-United States-Colorado-Monument
Johnson & Johnson (6067)