Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science, bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. J&J is a global leader in health and personal care, with over 130,000 employees in more than 275 companies and located in more than 60 countries. With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets.
J&J Supply Chain encompasses supply chain organizations across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. This model enables strategic supply chain decision-making across our companies, while keeping supply chain organizations embedded in our sectors and connected to our businesses, close to our respective markets and customers. All functions that “plan, source, make and deliver” our products – are part of J&J Supply Chain. Process begins at raw component sourcing to end-product distribution with high quality, compliance and service performance.
The Supply Chain assignment provides development in leadership, analytical, and project management skills. Cross-functional team work provides an opportunity to partner with a variety of people in various functions in the organization. We offer an interactive, team environment, where your capabilities and skills will be developed to build a strong career foundation.
Supply Chain Co-op roles are filled based on individual company and business needs in all 3 of our sectors (Pharmaceuticals, Medical Device and Consumer). All serve at the corporate/enterprise level including:
- Ethicon Inc. and Endo Surgery
- Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. and Health Care Systems Inc.
- Janssen Biotech, Supply Group and Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- JOM Pharmaceutical Services
- Medical Device Business Services, Inc.
- DePuy Syntheses Products, Inc.
The Supply Chain co-op could work in a variety of functional areas and roles across the supply chain organization including but not limited to the following:
- Planning Analysts
- Manufacturing Engineers
- Regulatory Compliance/Quality Engineers
- Program Management Office Associates
- Associate Engineers
- Associate Facilitators
- Project Engineers
- Operations Associates
- Supply Chain Associates
Responsibilities May Include:
- Manage demand and supply planning, performance, requirements and risk
- Analyze supplier network, agreements and performance
- Manage business rules for import/export requirements and product shelf life
- Schedule and monitor production activities to produce, test, package and deliver
- Monitor customer order through delivery, payment and reverse distribution
- Inventory management with end-to-end distribution services
- Represent manufacturing on specific projects teams with Leadership
- Develop/modify departmental SOP's and practices as required and updated
- Assist in equipment/system troubleshooting efforts and improvements as identified
- Interface with staff in operations, technical services, automation, QC and QA to coordinate resources and complete projects in a timely manner
- Drive business insights through active mining of operations and financial data
- Serve on a larger project team focused on uncovering fresh sources of efficiency, operational capability, and other sources of supply chain improvement
- Collaborate with cross functional business partners to highlight areas of potential opportunity or value
- FL (Jacksonville)
- GA (Athens, Cornelia)
- KY (Shepherdsville)
- MA (Raynham)
NJ (Raritan, Titusville, Piscataway, Somerville, New Brunswick, Skillman)
- OH (Cincinnati)
PA (Spring House, Lititz, West Chester, Fort Washington, Lancaster, Malvern)
- TX (San Angelo)
Based on location of assignment, Johnson & Johnson may offer housing assistance to co-op’s who live more than 50 miles from their work-site location. This housing assistance includes options for subsidized rent in a fully-furnished apartment close to the work-site location, or a stipend payment for candidates to use at their discretion. Daily transportation to and from the work-site location is the student’s responsibility, as most locations are not accessible via public transportation and company transportation is not provided.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and must not require sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future (e.g. H1-B status)
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 Cumulative is strongly preferred
- Candidate must be actively enrolled pursuing a Bachelor or Master's degree (but not necessarily taking classes)
- Basic proficiency with the Microsoft Office is required
- Able to demonstrate strong analytical and quantitative skills, excellent communication and presentation skills and leadership qualities are required
- Ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives while maintaining a strong sense of urgency
- Must be a self-starter with ability to work independently within a matrix environment where tight timelines exist
- Candidate must have reliable transportation to and from work daily for the duration of the co-op
- Candidate must be able to work full time (40 hours per week) during the duration of the co-op position
Supply Chain Management
Engineering (Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Process/Project, Technology & Electronic)
Management Information Systems
Science (Biology, Chemistry, etc.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
#JNJUndergraduate #JNJInternship #JNJSupplyChain #JNJCoOp
United States-New Jersey-Piscataway-
North America-United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick, North America-United States-New Jersey-Somerville, North America-United States-Texas-San Angelo, North America-United States-Florida-Jacksonville, North America-United States-Ohio-Cincinnati, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Fort Washington, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Lancaster, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester, North America-United States-Georgia-Athens, North America-United States-Georgia-Cornelia, North America-United States-Kentucky-Shepherdsville, North America-United States-Massachusetts-Raynham, North America-United States-New Jersey-Raritan, North America-United States-New Jersey-Skillman, North America-United States-New Jersey-Titusville, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Lititz, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. (6077)