Johnson & Johnson Careers
STATISTICAL PROGRAMMING INTERN
Requisition ID: 0318190326
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Janssen, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting a (Intern, Statistical Programming & Analysis).
The (Intern, Statistical Programming & Analysis) will work on various TA Projects & support the Sourcing & Process team within Statistical programming & Analysis. In this role the intern will:
- provide input into technical documents,
- work on creating & quality control of statistical tables, listings, and figures,
- learn about health authority guidance & drug development process
- learn about resourcing strategy
- Candidates must be enrolled in an accredited college/university pursuing a degree in Engineering or Sciences. Working knowledge of SAS/R.
- Candidates must be available to work Full time
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States and not require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H1-B status) now or in the future.
- Demonstrated leadership is preferred.
- Candidates must be detail-oriented, highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks.
- Candidates must have the ability to work individually (independently) as well as on a team.
- Candidates need to be proficient with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel (including a high proficiency with generating pivot tables and graphs), and Power Point, and have strong oral and written communication skills. Additional technical competencies in SharePoint and other information technology systems are highly desirable, as is experience with PubMed databases and other literature databases.
- Candidates with academic and/or industrial clinical trial experience are strongly preferred.
- A minimum G.P.A. of 3.0 is strongly preferred.
- Participation in campus/community service activities is desired.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan-
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)