Johnson & Johnson Careers
Technical Data Architect (TDA) Intern
Requisition ID: 0313190326
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting a Technical Data Architect (TDA) Intern within the Data Management Central Services organization.
- The TDA Intern will participate in technical projects such as creating medical coding knowledge base application to help automate coding and continually build the knowledge base.
- Other possible projects depending on the candidate’s experience include creating coding visualizations and helping to automate source to target mapping applying machine learning concepts.
- These utilities can be created in Java, Java D3, Rshiny, C#, etc.
- This TDA Intern will partner with other Technical Data Architects, Innovation lead, coding specialists and other cross-functional partners.
- Candidates must be enrolled in an accredited college/university pursuing Computer or Data Science.
- Candidates must be available to work Full-time.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States and not require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H1-B status) now or in the future.
- Demonstrated leadership is preferred.
- Candidates must be detail-oriented, highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks.
- Candidates must have the ability to work individually (independently) as well as on a team.
- Candidates need to be proficient with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel (including a high proficiency with generating pivot tables and graphs), and Power Point, and have strong oral and written communication skills. Additional technical competencies in SharePoint and other information technology systems are highly desirable, as is experience with PubMed databases and other literature databases.
- Candidates with academic and/or industrial clinical trial experience are strongly preferred.
- A minimum G.P.A. of 3.0 is strongly preferred.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville-
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)