Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Machine Operator I
Requisition ID: 0309180514
Codman Inc., a Unit of DePuy-Synthes, Inc., a Johnson & Johnson Company, is currently recruiting for a Machine Operator I.
DePuy-Synthes, Inc., develops and markets products under the DePuy Orthopaedics, Inc., DePuy Spine, Inc., Codman & Shurtleff, Inc., and DePuy-Synthes Mitek divisions. DePuy-Synthes Orthopedics, Inc., provides products for reconstructing damaged or diseased joints, and for repairing and reconstructing traumatic skeletal injuries; DePuy-Synthes Spine, Inc., develops, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for a wide range of spinal pathologies. Codman & Shurtleff, Inc., provides products for the surgical treatment of neurological and central nervous system disorders through products such as hydrocephalic shunt valve systems, implantable drug pumps and micro-surgical instrumentation. DePuy-Synthes Mitek offers innovative devices in sports medicine for the treatment of soft tissue injuries.
This position requires Machining knowledge in order to produce machined parts to specification in an efficient and timely manner. This job requires skills to achieve metrics set forth within a specified work group or team.
- Possess fundamental precision machinery knowledge.
- Meet or exceed machine utilization goals.
- Work at different work stations as production needs require.
- Demonstrated ability to Change tools and offsets, and maintain a machine after the machine is in production mode.
- Complete tasks including dimensional and visual inspections per print specifications, paperwork and MRP transactions.
- Demonstrate consistently effective job performance encompassing good quality and productivity and dependability.
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to teamwork.
- Maintain clean and safe workstation (6S).
- Perform Operator Asset Care (OAC) as required.
- Accurately record and maintain manufacturing documentation.
- Participate in team-based activities.
- Complete necessary production, health, safety, and environmental hazard training courses and other training as assigned.
- Responsible for ensuring personal and company compliance with all Federal, States, local and company regulations, policies and procedures for Health, Safety and Environmental compliance as well as ISO and FDA compliance.
- Participate in LEAN process improvement activities as required.
- A minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in Production, Operations, Manufacturing and/or related discipline is preferred
- Previous experience working in a regulated environment is preferred
- Experience in Medical Devices and/or Perforator Disposables is preferred.
- Ability to interpret and follow detailed process specifications is required
- Experience with Citizens lathe, Haas, Sunnen Hone, Centerless grinding, and Fanuc Robotics is preferred
- The ability to read and write English is required
DePuySynthes Products Inc (6149)