Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manager Data Management
Requisition ID: 0285190724
Janssen is looking to hire Manager of Data Management at its South San Francisco office.
Actelion Pharmaceuticals Ltd., a Janssen Pharmaceutical Company of Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for Manager of Data Management to be located in South San Francisco, CA.
As part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Actelion is a leader in the field of pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH). Our portfolio of PAH treatments covers the spectrum of disease, from WHO Functional Class (FC) II through to FC IV, with oral, inhaled and intravenous medications.
Working as part of Janssen’s Data Strategy and Management team, the Manager, Data Management, Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension, will oversee data operations for Janssen’s Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) therapeutic area. The Manager will ensure the ongoing successful integration and quality of data critical to sales and marketing functions – including Specialty Pharmacy Data -- and will ensure data readiness to support sales operations (targeting, field reporting, incentive compensation), insights and analytics, forecasting, and other commercial functions.
The Manager will maintain strong cross-functional partnerships across supported team while working as a member of Janssen’s larger Data Strategy and Management Organization.
The Manager, Data Management, Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension, is responsible for the following:
Stewarding the Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) therapeutic area’s data, which is sourced primarily from Actelion’s Hub and Specialty Pharmacy Provider (SPP) network.
The Manager actively monitors and manages the day-to-day quality of SPP data, leading day-to-day oversight of SPP data management processes and partners, ensuring data readiness across the full range of uses and dependent functions.
The manager oversees key data quality assurance processes and data quality reporting, and also reporting related to REMS programs.
The Manager partners with Data Stewards to manage related data assets into Janssen’s commercial data processing environment (CDP), including shipment tracking, exception reporting, product performance metrics, managed care information, and customer profile information used across the range of sales and marketing operations and analytics.
The manager leads continuous improvement projects involving data management activities, including managing project timelines, budget, and outcomes, and will facilitate additional related projects within the Data Strategy and Management team.
Based in San Francisco, the Manager will be required to work independently and to lead cross-functional teams and projects, and to work effectively as part of a multi-location team including San Francisco, Horsham (PA), and Titusville (NJ).
A Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Minimum of 5 years of industry experience is required.
- Healthcare experience preferred.
- General business analysis experience is required.
- Advanced data access skills such as SQL is required.
- Advanced data access skills such as SAS or other advanced tools preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and the ability to organize data/information are required.
- Experience with Specialty Pharmacy Data is required.
- Knowledge of REMS program and audit compliance are highly desired.
- Data management operations and integration (profiling, match/merge, migration, testing, standards, documentation) are required.
- Tableau experience highly preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Analysis experience with pharmaceutical sales or the healthcare industry required.
- Knowledge of Affiliations and management is preferred.
- Experience with integrating data from disparate sources is required.
- Travel: Up to 15% domestic travel
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-California-South San Francisco-
Actelion Pharmaceuticals US Inc (6252)