Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Manager, Pricing Strategy
Horsham, Pennsylvania; Titusville, New Jersey
Health Economics Mkt
Requisition ID: 0256190325
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. (Strategic Customer Group) is recruiting for a Senior Manager, Pricing Strategy located in Titusville NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. provides account management and customer support services to key health care customers, including hospital systems and group purchasing organizations, leading health plans, pharmacy benefit managers, and government health care institutions. The company also provides contract management, logistics and supply chain functions for the major Johnson & Johnson franchises.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
The Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, provide medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas. Our ultimate goal is to help people live healthy lives. We have produced and marketed many first-in-class prescription medications and are poised to serve the broad needs of the healthcare market - from patients to practitioners, from clinics to hospitals. For more about the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, visit: http://www.janssenpharmaceuticalsinc.com/
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Senior Manager, Pricing Strategy will:
- Work with the cross functional teams to develop and implement Large Molecule brand pricing strategies for both newly launched and inline brands. This individual will collaborate with Brand, Finance, Legal, Contracting and HCC teams and gain Senior Leadership buy in to establish Pricing policies. The position reports to a Director of Pricing strategy
- Lead channel pricing and contracting strategies development for Large Molecule products. Serve as the brand pricing lead by synthesizing customer, industry and competitive insights and intelligence to guide the creation of product specific and franchise pricing contracting approaches.
- Ensure awareness of price as key component of marketing mix at the gross and net level. Effectively work with all key stakeholders to drive alignment on the pricing strategies and how they impact the business. Lead CPC discussions with Legal, Finance, Contract Administration, HCS, HCC and other key stakeholders.
- Develop and implement contract strategy dashboards tracking pricing strategies and business impact. Proactively conduct competitive and changing marketplace analysis to ensure evolution of contracting approaches in the marketplace to optimize value and business results.
- Act as pricing strategy lead on customer contract negotiations and discussions.
- Monitor policy and reimbursement related market developments to ensure continued evolution of Janssen approach to the marketplace. This includes design and implementation of value based contracting approaches, assessments of impact of emerging policy initiatives, healthcare system metrics and any other critical developments.
- You should have a bachelor’s degree with a major in Accounting or Finance or other related field and an MBA, CPA or CMA certificate and 3 years of finance or related business experience.
- Advanced business degree (MBA) or CPA preferred
- 7 plus years of professional work experience required
- 5 plus years in pharmaceutical / healthcare industry required
- Emphasis in finance, marketing, analytics or product management functions preferred.
- Experience in pricing or contracting or account management preferred.
- Ability to lead others collaboratively required; this includes account management, brand management, strategic planning, legal, finance, HCC and other key stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of reimbursement / payment models and customer structures preferred.
- Strong financial or marketing background preferred.
- This position can be based in Horsham, PA or Titusville, NJ and may require travel up to 15%
North America-United States-New Jersey-Titusville
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)
Health Economics Mkt