Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior IT Director Talent Services, Platform Line Owner (PLO)
New Brunswick, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 0252180501
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for an Senior IT Director Talent Services, Platform Line Owner (PLO) for in New Brunswick, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion, J&J is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The IT Director has accountability for setting the vision and strategy for all corporate applications to maximize the value IT delivers to the Corporate group’s strategy of Human Resources, Payroll, Learning Management, Talent Acquisition, Time and Attendance, Benefits and Executive Compensation. In addition, the Senior Director works closely with the functional Vice-President, Global Process Owners, Global Product Owners and Business technology leaders to ensure his/her applications multi-year roadmap drives value and innovation in the functions they support.
• Set a clear vision for the product and is responsible for multi-generation product strategy.
• Maximize ROI by identifying and prioritizing the product features by business value.
• Partner with IT Business Technology Leader (BTL), Technical Services and external partners to identify new capabilities to deliver on unmet business needs.
• Understand the business’ needs and priorities from the product.
• Manage Global Program Delivery.
• Accountable for global product line(s) deployments.
• Ensure service delivery is optimized.
• Communicate and collaborate with Business and JJT Business Technology Leaders.
• Report on feature, functionality, and application delivery.
• Align IT capacity with top business priorities.
• Negotiate with the business to see what items are built and which are backlogged based on capacity.
• Develop product acceptance criteria.
• Estimate development and effort levels to prioritize requirements.
• Bachelor's degree is required.
• Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology discipline is preferred.
• A minimum of 10 years of relevant IT experience is required.
• A minimum of 8 years of experience in project management with strong process focus and analytical skills is required.
• At least 8 years of experience in a position of IT leadership is required.
• Ability to align complex architecture to business strategies and initiatives is required.
• A comprehensive understanding of applications solutions is required.
• Experience with Agile methodology and SaaS is required.
• Good understanding of infrastructure is required.
• Process and Change Management/Business Change Management experience is required.
• Experience delivering Enterprise projects is required.
• Strong broad-based IT background, both hands-on and management is required.
• Experience leading a team and developing talent is required.
• Strong Domain knowledge of Corporate Services including: Human Resources, Payroll, Learning Management, Talent Acquisition, Time and Attendance, Benefits and Executive Compensation is preferred.
• Knowledge and expertise in Information technology internal systems such as: WorkDay, Portfolio, Cornerstone on Demand, Taleo, and SAP is preferred.
• Ability to manage large third party HR service providers is required.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
Johnson & Johnson (6067)