Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Group Product Director of Market Access Marketing, Prostate Franchise, based in Horsham, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including Cardiovascular, Metabolic, Mental Health, Infectious Diseases, Oncology and Immunology. Please visit http://www.janssenpharmaceuticalsinc.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
This Group Product Director, Prostate Franchise Market Access Marketing will join a broad and diverse disease team. This position will be responsible for leading the efforts for payer and market access for the Prostate franchise. The Group Product Director, Prostate Market Access and Payer Marketing will play a critical role on the U.S. marketing team supporting ZYTIGA, ERLEADA, and our future launch asset Niraparib. The individual in this position will have responsibility for shaping and executing our Prostate Market Access Strategy and Pull-through inclusive of Payor, SPP, and GPO channels. This individual will develop our approach to key customers and accounts. In this role the individual will need Partner effectively with the respective brand teams and cross-functional teams to execute an aligned and cohesive brand and franchise strategy specifically related to market access.
In conjunction with colleagues across the Strategic Customer Group, brand teams and broader organization, the GPD will ensure compliant execution and delivery of forecast goals and business objectives for the Prostate franchise. The role will require close collaboration with Brand leads as well as other cross functional area leads and partners closely with Strategic Customer Group, Advocacy, Medical, Clinical, Global Marketing, Finance, R&D, Quality, Sales leadership, V&E and marketing to[FD develop plans and tactics for the U.S. business. The individual will also need to partner with market research to establish key insights for brand and market.
This is not an exhaustive, comprehensive listing of job functions and the candidate may perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA or other related advanced degree strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 7 years of business, marketing and/or payer/institutional experience in pharma/biopharma industry is required of which a minimum of 5 years of demonstrated U.S marketing with proven performance is required.
- Experience in Managed Care Account Management is preferred
- Experience in Channel Marketing is preferred – GPO and/or SPP
- pharma/biopharma industry with a proven track record of performance is required
- Demonstrated success in people management experience and/or cross functional team management is required
- Specialty experience is preferred
- Candidate must have a demonstrated track record of business results, a sense of urgency and big picture orientation with attention to detail.
- Strong cross-functional teamwork, collaboration, proactivity, and communication skills required. Ability to influence large/diverse teams without direct authority is required.
- Must be innovative, proactive, and strong analytically with excellent overall business acumen
- Must demonstrate excellent communication and influence skills
- Experience engaging Senior Management preferred
- Builds effective cross functional teams that work well across functions and groups
This position will be based in Horsham, PA and will require up to 25% domestic
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Janssen Biotech, Inc. (6014)