Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Quality Systems Co-op (Fall 2018, 8 months preferred)
Requisition ID: 0246180502
Johnson & Johnson Inc. is a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. In Canada, Johnson & Johnson Inc. markets innovative consumer products focusing on skin and hair care, baby care, wound care, and oral health as well as a broad range of well-known and trusted over-the-counter products through our McNeil Consumer Healthcare division.
At Johnson & Johnson Inc. our purpose is to "Bring Science to the Art of Healthy Living" by providing Canadians with some of the world's most widely used and trusted brands including; JOHNSON'S ® Baby, NEUTROGENA®, AVEENO® LISTERINE®, BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive Bandages, TYLENOL®, REACTINE® , BENYLIN® , NICORETTE®, NICODERM® and many more.
This position is located in Guelph, Ontario, in the Quality Systems Department. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the Department’s objectives through coordinating activities related to the Quality Systems teams. You will be required to support the following processes:
• Responsible for administration, training and trouble shooting activities to support processes that use EtQ Change Control
• Enables quality assurance activities that support product launch, product approval, post launch changes and document management processes
• Collaborate with business partners to develop/improve processes that use EtQ, GSS, EDM SOPs, and lead/facilitate the implementation phase
• Develop/revise SOPs, process training documents, Analytical and Microbial Test Procedures, Raw Material/Bulk/Finished Goods Specifications.
• Create/review technical documents
• Prepares and revises specifications for McNeil products to meet corporate, regulatory guidelines, and USP requirements
• Assist with Project Management activities
• Ensure quality and compliance by performing tasks with precision and integrity
• Currently student, enrolled in a Bachelor of Science program (e.g. Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry or related discipline), eligible for an 8 month (preferred) co-op term beginning in September 2018.
• Previous experience in a pharmaceutical manufacturing or Quality environment considered an asset.
• Previous experience in a laboratory setting is considered an asset.
• advanced knowledge of Microsoft Suite is an asset
• Prior experience with a food, water or pharmaceutical laboratory would be considered an asset
• Basic knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices and Good Documentation Practices required.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)