Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Manager, Business Technology Leader, Health & Wellness
Requisition ID: 0236180821
Johnson & Johnson Health and Wellness Solutions, is recruiting for a Business Technology Leader – Senior Manager. This position is located in New Brunswick, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Johnson & Johnson Health and Wellness Solutions is a center of excellence for the Pharmaceutical, MD&D and Consumer sectors, focused on healthcare consumer engagement and behavior modification, leveraging behavioral science, healthcare analytics, and a common digital/IT platform.
Johnson & Johnson Health and Wellness Solutions serves as an enterprise-wide group responsible for harnessing a J&J portfolio of capabilities to deliver innovative J&J enterprise solutions for J&J products in order to deliver improved health outcomes.
This position will report to the Business Technology Leader – Director and will closely partner with product management, behavioral science and commercial teams to conceptualize, develop and implement digital health solutions to customers globally. Leading and influencing engineering teams (TS and 3rd party) to ensure products and capabilities satisfy market needs, are competitively differentiated, sustainable and supported over time, as well as cost-effective and reusable, is essential.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Strategic Technology Partner for global Health & Wellness Product, Commercial and Behavioral Science organizations. The activities are primarily focused on digital products and may include new products developed and launched by H&W, products in support of another J&J entity and/or products developed in partnership with external partners.
- Partners with H&W leadership to establish priorities, scope and collective financial investments, value and resources need for identified products/projects as well as strategic alignment and partnership with key partners of Pharma US and Global Supply Chain.
- Partner with Health and Wellness product, regional BTLs and PLO’s to analyze business demands, recommend process improvement, drive solutioning and estimation.
- Drive growth and enable differentiating Health & Wellness capabilities as a competitive advantage through our platform/ecosystem capabilities, innovative technology solutions (e.g., EHR/EMR), third party offerings and/or enterprise leveragability. This requires continuous learning of the latest technology and interaction with the external marketplace to ensure a sound business technology strategy and continuous introduction of new solutions.
- Shape and ensure efficient and effective delivery of the program portfolio corresponding to the functions supported. Ensure value with speed and alignment with both segment and enterprise imperatives. Serve as core team technology lead as appropriate as well as point of escalation if needed to resolve project challenges/roadblocks.
- Responsible for a subset of financials related to program portfolio and partnering with Health & Wellness Portfolio Management Office to identify value proposition of investments and realization of business benefits
- A minimum of a BS/BA is required, a technical or commercial concentration is preferred.
- 7+ years of professional experience is Required
- 3+ years of digital healthcare experience is Required
- Expertise in New Product Development, Agile & Support, GxP and Medical device development experience Preferred
- Track record of driving business value through technology- Required
- Experience in working with multiple competing stakeholders and priorities
- Ability to influence, negotiate and communicate with both external customers and internal stakeholders-
- Ability to influence and lead senior leadership teams
- Track record of developing successful customer-facing solutions
- Track record of delivering in a matrixed organization
- Experience working with, global, multi-location teams
- Strong Business Acumen & Communication
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
Business Relationship Management