Johnson & Johnson Careers
Divisional Performance Excellence Manager (Senior Training Manager)
Requisition ID: 0224181216
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, metabolic and chronic diseases and women’s health. Driven by our dedication to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen Inc. is a member of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.ca for more information.
As a member of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, Janssen Inc. is dedicated to addressing and solving the most important unmet medical needs in pain management, psychiatry, oncology, psoriasis, virology, anemia, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, dementia, gastroenterology and women's health. Motivated by our dedication to the passionate pursuit of science for the benefit of patients, we work together to bring innovative ideas, products and services to patients around the world.
In this role, you are part of the Performance Excellence team and will support the learning development needs of the Sales, Marketing, and Medical Affairs Division.
- You will ensure alignment of learning solutions with short-term and long-term business objectives across the Sales, Marketing, and Medical Affairs Divisions
- You will partner with Performance Excellence Director, National Sales Directors, Marketing Directors, and Medical Affairs Directors plus other key business partners to identify & prioritize divisional learning needs
- You will design and implement enterprise-wide learning strategies and solutions for customer engagers (sales, medical education, medical science), front-line managers, and marketers
- You will provide leadership & direction to team of Performance Excellence Managers including hiring, developing, and engaging a strong team
- You are responsible for ensuring team members continually increase technical and leadership proficiency through educational activities and developmental assignments
- You are empowered to provide continuous, individualized feedback and development to improve individuals’ short-term and long-term development
- Accountable for learning budget & management of vendor relationships
- Includes sourcing, contract negotiation, & relationship management for various training curriculum
- University degree
- Proven planning and project management skills
- Bilingualism an asset (English/French)
- Experience leading people, proven mentoring competencies an asset
- Extraordinary verbal, presentation, & written communication skills
- Demonstration of leadership competencies including collaboration skills driving innovative solutions through critical thinking and intellectual curiosity
- Proven ability to succeed in a rapidly changing business environment
- Experience with training program design & development, knowledge of adult learning principles an asset
- Ability to travel as required (approximately 15%)
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is critical to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Janssen Inc. (7710)