Johnson & Johnson Careers
Technology Leadership Development Program (TLDP) Business Analyst Internship: JAN 2019
Requisition ID: 019TLDPIntSG
Johnson & Johnson is a Fortune 100 company with over $76.5 billion in revenue and we are the world's most comprehensive and diverse manufacturer of health care products. Our health care businesses are in three broad sectors namely Consumer Healthcare, Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices. Johnson & Johnson’s brands are household names in many countries around the world. In just about any home, you will likely be able to find a Johnson & Johnson brand such as Neutrogena®, Listerine®, Johnson’s Baby®, Tylenol® or Acuvue®.
Johnson & Johnson Technology (JJT) is where business, technology and innovation intersect, helping Johnson & Johnson meet the most critical health care needs around the world. Interns will get to learn about technology, design thinking, agile methodology, and apply them to help JJT deliver game-changing, technology-driven business models and capabilities to consumers, patients, nurses and doctors.
You will be part of a dynamic internship class based in our state-of-the-art Asia Pacific Headquarters in Singapore and be part of a structured internship program which includes tailored learning sessions, coaching from mentors and supervisor, and exposure to senior management.
You will be involved in:
- Working in a cross-functional team to identify personas, map user journeys, and develop user stories.
- Uncovering, analyzing and converting data into actionable business insights.
- Collaborating with software engineers as part of Agile team to transform user stories into working solutions.
- Discovering, innovating, and prototyping new technologies and solutions using statistical, algorithmic, mining and visualization techniques.
- Producing written and verbal status updates, progress report and documentation to provide key stakeholders, business partners, and management visibility to key technology initiatives.
- Be available full-time for a period of minimum 20 weeks, starting 14 January 2019 latest
- Be currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree, preferably in Technology, Computing, Business Analytics or Engineering related majors
- Demonstrate leadership skills and business acumen
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Initiative, enthusiasm and willingness to learn in a dynamic environment
- Have a passion for technology and wants to make a difference with technology solutions
Singapore-Singapore-Singapore-2 Science Park Drive, #07-13, Ascent Singapore Science Park 1
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)