Johnson & Johnson Careers
COMMERCIAL EDUCATION SUMMER INTERNSHIP CINCINNATI 2019
Requisition ID: 0199181216
Ethicon Inc, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for Commercial Education Undergraduate Interns for the summer of 2019, located in Cincinnati, Ohio and Somerville, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Ethicon US, LLC, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for Sales Training Representatives to be located in Cincinnati, Ohio or Somerville, New Jersey. This STR Program starts June 2019.
Ethicon US, LLC, a Johnson & Johnson company, commercializes a broad range of innovative surgical products, solutions and technologies used to treat some of today’s most prevalent medical issues, such as: colorectal and thoracic conditions, women’s health conditions, hernias, cancer and obesity. Learn more at www.ethicon.com, or follow us on Twitter @Ethicon.
The Internship Program is a 13-week program focused on providing college students with practical business experience in sales training
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Assist in the planning and execution of sales training programs
- Deliver value-added projects
- Collaborate with internal team and outside vendor to deliver training coursework
- Perform analysis of sales data into key learnings reports
- Prepare and deliver presentations
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential. Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
- Legal Authorization to work in the United States, without requiring sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H1-B status) now or in the future is required.
- A minimum 3.00 cumulative GPA is required. Current undergraduate enrollment in an accredited College/University is required.
- Intermediate level of knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint is required. Additional technical competencies in Sharepoint and other information technology systems are highly desirable.
- Sales, Engineering, Life Science or Business academic major is preferred.
- Candidates must be available to work (Full-time).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Demonstrated leadership is preferred.
- Candidates must be detail-oriented, highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks.
- Candidates must have the ability to work individually (independently) as well as on a team.
- Experience in retail or another sales environment is preferred.
- Strong track record of academic and other successes is preferred.
- Participation in campus/community service activities is desired.
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
U.S. Citizen, Lawful Permanent Resident, Temporary Resident under IRCA, Asylee, or Refugee is required.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of sales training.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)