Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Administrative Assistant
Requisition ID: 0196180501
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Senior Administrative Assistant of J&J Global Quality Services (GQS) to be located in Bridgewater, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $74.3 billion in 2014 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 119,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
The Senior Administrative Assistant of J&J Global Quality Services (GQS) reports to the VP J&J Global Quality Operations Support. This position will also support the VP, Global Quality Standards & Process as well as some of their direct reports. This position is generally varied, including complex administrative duties and project-oriented assignments which require the use of sound judgment and discretion, independent assessment and resolution of complex situations/problems. Must have the ability to respond to shifting priorities quickly and in an efficient manner. Duties will include but are not limited to managing calendars, scheduling meetings, making complex domestic and international travel arrangements and managing expense reports. This person will be key in managing ARIBA/eMarketplace purchase orders for significant levels of investment for the organization. Excellent Collaboration, organization and teamwork skills are required to coordinate with the other administrative staff to accomplish department activities.
- May scan e-mail for the executives and highlight items for review or action.
- May respond to routine correspondence under own signature or draft response for executive’s review.
- Follows up on items delegated to others by executive.
- Screens calls and responds to complex inquiries from all levels of employees or external sources regarding a variety of questions.
- Must have ability to make last minute changes to calendar due to shifting priorities.
- A minimum of a High School diploma is required.
- An Associate’s degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 4 years of administrative experience is required.
- Experience providing Administrative support to VP level (or above) with global responsibility is preferred.
- Experience coordinating with external customers preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) is required.
- Experience managing multiple complex calendars via Outlook is required.
- Experience working with Ariba/eMarketplace and CONCUR and other J&J systems is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, with exceptional interpersonal skills are required.
- Sense of urgency required while maintaining a high degree of professionalism.
- The ability to multi-task, work with minimal supervision, and achieve results in a fast-paced environment is required. Strong organizational skills are required.
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities, maintain confidentiality, and operate with poise and professionalism in a complex, high-profile and rapidly changing environment.
- Flexibility to work occasional overtime when the need arises and the availability to travel 10% of the time is strongly preferred.
- Excellent collaboration, organization and teamwork skills are required to coordinate with other administrative staff to accomplish departmental activities.
- Demonstrated proficiency with productivity tools and portal technology, including WebEx and SharePoint sites is preferred.
- Experience with Global Connect and Our Source is preferred.
United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)