Johnson & Johnson Careers
IT TS Lead Engineer - Logistics Inventory Management and Warehouse Management (IMWM)
Requisition ID: 0194180501
Johnson & Johnson Technology Services is currently recruiting for an IT Lead Engineer – Logistics (IMWM) to be part of a fast-paced agile team to support new vision care platform. This position is located in Bridgewater, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for more than 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices. The more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 127,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
This is a lead role in which you will be responsible for leading ERP/SAP logistics service support including design, development and delivery of new processes. This position will support vision care SAP platform transition and support the global logistics processes in JNJ. The position will also be responsible for Global template owner ship of IMWM processes include support regional teams in guiding design and architecture or logistics (IMWM) processes.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion, J&J is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Main responsibility of this role is to design, develop, test, document and deploy ERP system processes mainly in logistics (IMWM) and other cross functional areas.
- Lead small to medium scale projects and lead logistics team in large scale projects.
- Configuration of SAP IMWM for new deployments and design specification for technical changes.
- Change management process for all system changes using SAP solutions manager and deployment.
- Support Hyper care and run teams functionally and governing the changes of build, hyper care and run teams.
- Act as a scrum master or RTE in a small project scrum teams.
- Work with off shore functional and technical teams to drive the development and testing activities.
- Ability to write and review the functional specifications for all technical objects including interfaces, enhancements, routines, reports and user exists.
- Manage and process testing and validation using HPALM and other tools available at JNJ.
- Support upgrade and server migration projects including S/4 Hana transitions for process validation and change management.
- Support quickly pulling the team and executing Merger and acquisition projects with quick pace.
- Maintain and manage user story statuses in Jira and other tools for scrum team executions.
- Provide required reports, and communicate effectively to the leadership on the changes, projects managed by the individual.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required; A Bachelor’s Degree or higher in the field of computer science or business administration is preferred.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in SAP LE, IM/WM is required.
- Experience supporting one or more end to end full life cycle projects is required; preferably in SOX/GXP environment.
- Cross functional knowledge of SAP SD, MM, and FI is required.
- Strong experience in configuration and functional analysis of process and systems is required.
- Strong experience with WRICEF’s, bringing requirements into specifications for all technical changes is required.
- Experience with working in a SOX compliant environment and going through SQA and QCSV process is required.
- Must have experience with availability check and product availability confirmation process.
- Must have experience with SOLMAN for progressing changes through systems.
- Must have experience with HP ALM and with testing methodologies.
- Experience with SAP APO and SAP CRM is preferable.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced agile work environment, with capability to support multiple initiatives in parallel is required.
- Must have experience working in agile teams and deliver requirements in short sprints.
- Ability to debug and find issues in the system and provide best way to resolve issues is preferred.
- Must be proactive and have strong communication skills
- Up to 25% domestic travel is required for this position.
United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)