Johnson & Johnson Careers
Libertas Supplier Payments Analyst
Requisition ID: 0192180821
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for a Libertas Supplier Payments Analyst within the Johnson & Johnson Global Services organization. The position is an 18-24 month assignment and will be located in New Brunswick, NJ or Tampa, FL.
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.” There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Libertas Analyst, Supplier Payments will be responsible for all metrics and analytical insights for the Supplier Payments Project pillar of the overall Libertas Working Capital Improvement Global Initiative. The primary responsibilities will be to develop project metrics and reporting for all project initiatives and regional launches. This role will interact with Global Service R2P, Sourcing, and Category leadership. The Analyst, Supplier Payments will support the Global Project Director, Hypercare Lead and engage with the Supplier Financing Team. Strong experience in Procurement and/or Finance operations is highly desired. Excellent communication skills are required.
- Data and Analytics
- Responsible for creation and maintenance of the Libertas program performance metrics
- Development of standard and ad hoc reporting from multiple systems.
- Root cause analysis of issues and trends within the Libertas supplier payments program
- Coordination and collaboration with the procurement data and analytics teams as well as IT
- Support inquiries from the procurement category teams to gain insights to current and future negotiations
- This position requires a proactive resource to initiate reports, look for common themes in the data or identify outliers and the impact to the overall program.
- Acts as a point of contact for the Hypercare Team, Core Project team, GS and Category family leaders.
- Properly escalate issues and recommend solutions to leadership
- Change Management
- Support the program deployment roadmap and communicate changes to key stakeholders
- Define or support process changes where required to drive program adoption
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, or related field is required.
- A minimum of 5 years of business related experience is required.
- Strong analytical skills utilizing Excel to include developing complex formulas using multiple data sets, v-Lookups & Pivot tables.
- Prior experience presenting to and influencing senior leadership is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills are required.
- Understanding of Finance, IT and Procurement processes.
- Demonstrated effectively working remotely with business partners.
- Experience working with Aravo, Cornerstone or similar systems is preferred.
- Prior experience with Tablaeu is preferred.
- May require up to 15% domestic and/or international travel.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)