Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sales Strategy Coordinator, Vogue International (1 of 2)
Requisition ID: 0192180118
Vogue International brands is currently recruiting for 2 Sales Strategy Coordinators. This position will be based in Clearwater, FL.
Vogue International, a Johnson & Johnson Company, is an innovative consumer products business that distributes cutting-edge hair care products to large retail chains around the world. These brands represent an innovative hair care business which is new to our Consumer Family of Companies and focused on the marketing, development and distribution of salon-influenced and nature-inspired hair care and other personal care products. With several strong brands among its portfolio, including OGX® and MAUI MOISTURE® Proganix® and FX®, the Vogue business is the cornerstone of Johnson & Johnson Consumer’s hair care operations. Vogue International products are sold in the U.S. and in 38 countries.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assists in the achievement of the Vogue International OGSM while supporting the strategic business plans that integrate Vogue and customer goals.
- Support the commercialization business planning process by assisting creation of go-to-market strategies that drive profitable growth, product launches, and coordinate the efforts of commercialization planning to drive business success.
- Serves as a liaison between sales and marketing as well as other cross functional partners by providing voice of customer.
- Assists the development and execution of business plans to achieve sales goals within the US that include 4P fundamentals (product, placement, promotion, pricing), new item execution and strategic initiatives.
- Support sales strategy manager who is the key sales point of contact for information and serves as the voice of the customer within the company.
- Assists the team’s goals while the manage the budget for optimal ROI.
- Participates in special projects as assigned.
- Needs to become effective in influencing marketing and brand strategies all while being a source of retailer and competitive insights for their partners and customers.
- Special projects are an integral part of this role and the ideal person should be comfortable operating in a dynamic, fast past environment.
Key responsibilities in addition to 4P excellence include, but are not limited to:
•Assisting business planning process by developing analytics & insights to support marketing strategy, preparing timelines & communication of the process, and conducting collaborative planning cycles with customer teams.
•Communicates & coordinates key strategies, insights, and initiatives between field and internal teams as well as gains alignment across a matrix environment to support goal achievement.
•Partners with internal team members to develop and execute the revenue growth management strategies in order to drive topline and bottom line growth.
•Assist cross-functional team members in development, evaluation, & implementation of the 4Ps by evaluating trends, developing insights, & translates findings to drive business performance improvement both internally & externally.
•Support analysis of business processes and requirements related to pricing, trade promotions, category management, & inventory management including cross-functional collaboration with marketing, supply chain, trade, and finance on forecasting to sales input across responsible brands.
- 4 year degree required.
- 2+ years total business experience required
- Consumer packaged goods experience preferred
- Prior experience in direct customer sales, sales strategy, business analytics, and/or customer marketing preferred.
- Analytical experience be preferred
- Haircare and/or beauty experience preferred
- Ability to work effectively within a fast-paced, complex matrix, changing environment.
- Ability to influence decision-makers up and down two or more levels, with and without direct authority, to ensure a fully-aligned customer/company business plan.
- Demonstrate effective communication and negotiation skills. Strong presentation skills and ability to tailor skills and presentation style to a variety of key decision makers.
- Ability to devise and deliver persuasive presentations, based on data-driven insights and facts, to gain support for business strategies and/or initiatives.
- Ability to develop and oversee the execution of project plans and to implement, execute and draw conclusions from a variety of customer, shopper and category studies.
- Knowledge of computer technology, analytical software programs, MS Office Suite and database management, including development of queries and assessment of data to draw accurate conclusions.
- This position is located in Clearwater, FL and up to 10% travel will be required.
Vogue International LLC (6232)