Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Analyst – Financial Systems & Strategy
Requisition ID: 0182180828
Johnson & Johnson Finance is recruiting for a Senior Analyst, Financial Systems & Strategy located in Jacksonville, FL.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
The Financial Systems & Strategy Senior Analyst role will focus on supporting various aspects of the overall operation of financial systems including day-to-day transactions, administration of FACT system, issue review, reporting, ongoing system maintenance, enhancement and project initiatives, identification of system efficiencies, and maintenance of the WWFS Dashboard and Roadmap. The Senior Analyst will also drive small enhancements and/or own aspects of project implementations.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
· Research and respond to system-related inquiries
· Laisse with the business and IT to identify issues, define requirements, communicate solutions, and ensure the system continues to support evolving business initiatives
· Perform various system transactional tasks and reporting as needed
· Monitor master data and business processes to ensure adherence to global standards and end-state design
· Promote usage of all implemented tools and proactively identify system solutions to standardize and streamline business processes (system short-cuts, ad-hoc reports, automation, etc.)
· Communicate financial business process and system solutions to peers across regions and platforms
· Support system enhancements and project implementations through system tasks, test script writing and execution, and post go-live support
· Lead smaller aspects of system enhancements and/or projects
· Explore new system solutions
· Create training documentation and/or conduct system training for business partners on all implemented tools
· Provide technical expertise and guidance to business partners globally
· Strictly comply with all compliance and business policies including SOX cycles, SOPs, internal & external audit requirements, and system security protocols
· A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably with a major in Accounting, Finance or business related field.
· A minimum of 3 years applicable financial systems work experience is required.
· Minimum of 2 years strong transactional experience with SAP ERP system is preferred.
· Working knowledge of reporting tools like SAP BI, TM1, Tableau, Cognos, SQL, Cliq, and Alteryx is preferred.
· Knowledge of supporting business applications such as FACT, ALM (experience with any other testing tool), Ariba, Concur, Blackline, and High Radius is preferred.
· Working knowledge of financial business processes and reporting in areas such as A2R, R2R, P2P, and I2C is preferred.
· Experience with system enhancement process, project implementation, and testing protocol.
· A solid understanding of accounting principles and practices.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) is preferred.
· Strong analytical, problem solving and team building skills, attention to details, ability to prioritize and plan effectively, initiative to follow through on directives, and knowledge and sensitivity to global partners/cultures/norms.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· This position may require up to 10% domestic or international travel.
· This position will be located in Jacksonville, FL.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)