Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Customer Insight Analyst
Guaynabo, Puerto Rico
Requisition ID: 0174180501
Janssen Ortho LLC, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Customer Insight Analyst.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals is the PR Sales and Marketing Division for the pharmaceutical products of Johnson and Johnson. Janssen Pharmaceuticals strives to provide innovative, high quality, safe and effective treatments to advance patient care. We promote products to treat a broad range of diseases. We help healthcare professionals meet their patients' needs.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
As the Customer Insight Analyst, you will:
• Identify and analyze key metrics to measure performance for brands and its corresponding market and payer segments.
• Analyze business data patterns and trends that translate into insights.
• Create weekly and monthly performance reports.
• Update Brand/Franchise forecast models & dashboards.
• Support the implementation of relevant primary research plan in healthcare professional and payor spaces.
• Foster strong partnerships with key partners and teams, and serve as an internal consultant to the Sales & Marketing team.
• You will play a vital role in supporting business partners in the evaluation of new and existing business strategies.
• Stay abreast of emerging Healthcare & Pharmaceutical industry trends and assess their potential impact on our franchise business strategies.
• Act with speed, agility and accountability.
• Cultivate meaningful internal and external partnerships, adding value and insights for the organization; being insight driven to uncover important unmet needs.
• A minimum of a bachelor's degree is required, preferably in Life Sciences or Business Administration. Master’s degree is a plus.
• At least two (2) years of relevant experience in business analytics, forecast, or strategic planning is required.
• Experience in the Pharmaceutical industry is highly preferred.
• Experience in market research, marketing, or business intelligence is preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically and customize customer plans with a solution orientation is required.
• Strong presentation and facilitation skills are required.
• Proficiency in English and Spanish (oral and written) is required.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) is required.
• Intermediate proficiency with MS Excel (i.e. pivot tables, vlookup) is required.
• Experience with Tableau is preferred.
• This position requires up to ten percent (10%) of domestic travel.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-Puerto Rico-Guaynabo
Janssen Ortho LLC (2162)