Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Data Analytics Specialist
New Brunswick, New Jersey
Internal Audit IT
Requisition ID: 0161180429
Johnson & Johnson Corporate Internal Audit is recruiting for a Data Analytics Specialist located in New Brunswick, NJ. The Data Analytics Specialist is a core member of the CIA data analytics team, reporting directly to a Manager, Corporate Internal Audit. The Specialist, Data Analytics, is responsible for developing, implementing and supporting data analytics protocols, standards and tools necessary for audit and/or internal investigation purposes of CIA.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
The Data Analytics Specialist will:
• Query and mine large data sets to discover transaction patterns, examine financial data and filter for targeted information using traditional (SQL Server, Oracle, Teradata, etc.) as well as advanced visual (Tableau, etc.) and predictive analytic methodologies and software packages.
• Work with audit manager and specific audit teams to design and develop user defined application modules, perform data quality control, develop reports and user interfaces, and normalize relational data. Assist with the implementation of data analytics usage across various functions within CIA
• Interact directly with Audit Managers and their staffs, Business process owners, Finance, and IT to design and implement data analysis solutions. Continually re-assess these solutions in efforts to make them more efficient and effective. Develop methodologies that allow for efficient and repetitive data extraction processes.
• Proactively contribute innovative solutions to solve complex analytical problems.
• Provide well-written documentation to help drive successful implementation of solutions.
• Analyze, design, develop, and implement applications using industry standard technology and software.
• Proactively share and drive knowledge sharing.
• Perform peer review of code and testing in order to detect and minimize application problems. Develop and provide training to team members and staff on basic utilization and advanced proficiencies, up to and including training others to provide backup to this role/function.
• Undergraduate degree in a relevant area (e.g. Accounting, Business, Finance, Engineering, MIS, or related) is required.
• A dual major/minor combination including technology (e.g. Computer Science or Management Information Systems) and business (e.g., Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Management, Statistics) is preferred.
• Minimum of 6 years of working experience in audit, internal controls, consulting, or risk management fields is required.
• Strong knowledge and applied experience in database and enterprise-wide information systems (SAP, Oracle Financials, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, SQL Queries etc.) including Relational Database and Data Visualization is required.
• Experience in BI, CAATs is preferred.
• Knowledge of HCC/fraud and abuse laws; regulatory promotional practices; FCPA, financial or auditing practices and company business and policies is preferred.
• Ability to effectively engage to resolve issues regarding audit and controls analysis, continuous auditing, continuous monitoring, data access and analysis, and reporting is required.
• Demonstrated effective project management including personal time management and ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment is required.
• Demonstrated leadership and ability to work independently is required.
• Demonstrated quantitative analytical or statistical skills is required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
• Ability to influence, negotiate and communicate with both internal and external customers at all levels is required.
• Professional accreditation preferred (e.g., CIA, CA, CPA, CFE, CISA, CCEP, etc.)
• Competencies and hands-on experience with: Data Visualization Tools (Tableau, Spotfire, etc.), SQL Queries, Alteryx is required.
• Experience with accounting systems (SAP, JDE, Oracle Financials, etc.), PolyAnalyst and other key word search functionality is preferred.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
Johnson & Johnson (6067)
Internal Audit IT