Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sr. Strategist, Selection Assessment & Employee Referrals
New Brunswick, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 0153171013
Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. is recruiting for a Sr. Strategist, Selection Assessment & Employee Referrals to be located in New Brunswick, NJ.
Our Story is this….Caring for the world, one person at a time has encouraged and united the people of J&J for over 125 years. We welcome research and science -- bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people, ultimately touching the lives of over a billion people every single day, throughout the world. We flourish based on a diverse company culture, and celebrate the uniqueness of our employees and a serious dedication to inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
As a member of our newly envisioned, Corporate Services strategy team within Recruiting, the Sr. Strategist, Selection Assessment & Employee Referrals will drive groundbreaking global sourcing strategies with a main focus on optimizing the totally re-architected global employee referral program, capitalizing on the social referral movement, and enabling a premier digital referral experience. Additionally, you will partner closely with our Global Talent Management organization to help transform selection assessment across the enterprise, using creative digital technologies to improve how we assess external talent for Johnson & Johnson.
- Invent and deliver integrated global promotional employee referral campaign
- Grow the referrals channel to become the top tier source of hired talent for J&J in next 12-18 months
- Fixate on continuous improvement and enhancements to referral program
- Manage program governance, utilizing project management skills to provide leadership to plan and manage projects.
- Partner with key partners in planning, communications/training and execution/rollout of all referral program improvements, global campaigns, etc.
- Launch creative talent assessment selection strategies aligned with the Company's short, medium and long term talent management strategy
- Communicate value of selection assessment strategies across various partners (senior leaders, hiring managers, general employee population, etc.)
- Support measurement of success and “storytelling” regarding selection assessment
- A minimum of 8 years of experience is required
- Professional hands-on experience directly with or in support of Human Capital related initiatives is preferred
- A minimum of 2 years of experience within the Talent Acquisition space is preferred
- Experience managing, planning and implementing projects and strategic change initiatives is required
- Expertise using internal and external analytics to diagnose situations and build key insights is required
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
Johnson & Johnson (6067)